8/09/2008 05:45:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I hate my mother, she never understood, I thought she was supposed to love me unconditionally?
I guess that I was wrong.

I hate my father, he was never sober, I thought that he would never hurt me or say hurtful things?
I guess that I was wrong.

I hate my little brother, he was never normal, I thought that he would be my friend?
I guess that I was wrong.

I hate my little sisters, they were never there for me. I thought they would be there for instead of stabbing me in the back?
I guess that I was wrong.

I hate my family, they were never there, I thought that they would protect me, understand me, be there for me and most of all love me for who I am?
I guess that I was wrong.

But most of all I hate myself, I treated myself right or even gave myself a chance, I thought that I would love myself.
I guess that I was wrong.

0 comments: