Why me?

8/06/2008 06:43:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
All I wanted to do was to lay out today but to no avail. I feel guilty (and I don't know why) because I don't want Brian to have to watch Kaity for me in order to do it. That was all I wanted to do today but I wasn't able too. I just wish that sometimes I could get a break from everything but at the same time I know that I can't because I know that being a mother means never getting a break. I feel guilty about being away from her just 8 hours a week in order to go to school. I can't imagine how I will feel when I start full time in January. The rest of the time I have too deal with the demands of a demanding two year old. Everyone tells me that she is like having triplets. She constantly needs attention and needs to be waited on hand and foot. I always try to make excuses because that is what moms do but I feel like I am failing because I feel like I am raising a spoiled brat....and only I must deal with those consequences and not my husband.

0 comments: