One more thing for today
5/29/2008 07:40:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I also wanted to add that I finished two very important documents today. I finally finished my Letter of Last Instructions and My Last Will and Testament. All that I will need to do now is get them certified with the people that I named as caregivers and handlers of my estate if Brian should die with or before me. I am trying to get Brian to do his and hopefully the next time he is off on his seven (after he helps me with the car) that he will get to his. I feel that this is something that is important and needs to be done. Brian at first thought that it was funny the thought of me stressing to him about doing them but then I reminded him that anyone can die at anytime regardless of age. I mean my favorite cousin in the entire world died at the ripe old age of 23. After he died our entire family (his secondary) fought over his estate since he didn't have a will or anything to that affect written up. I just don't want that to happen to Kaity. Brian and I already have all of our assets (i.e. life insurance and his payouts from the state) going to Kaity at 100%. I just want to make sure that no one fights over Kaity is both of us should die before she turns eighteen. No what I REALLY don't want is MY family to fight over getting her and then become her guardian. If that happens they will be in charge of our assets that she will will inherit and I DON'T WANT that to happen. So I have got to get him to do that ASAP as should everyone else that reads this.
Well I got everything cleaned up. I can always get everything cleaned up so quickly since I basically "spring clean" every other day. I just wish that Kaity will soon get over her fear of the vacuum cleaner as that is the last thing that I need to do but I can only do it when Brian is here or when she is sleeping. It bothers me when she hears it running as she will run to the couch and say to herself over and over again "It's OK, it's alright". I always feel like a horrible mother when she does that. Plus it's not just that, she will also do that with the blender, the mixer, the food processor, and the hot air popcorn maker. She is really bad when it come to the motorcycle as she will run screaming from that. I am almost certain that she has a sensitivity to loud noises.
The only thing that won't bother her is the blow dryer but when it is on it runs so quietly.
Also Kaity is falling in love with Dora. She gets to watch two hours a day of tv and when she does all she asks for is Dora. She used to ask for Pablo (Backyardigans) but I guess she got tired of that show. It is too cute as she gets all excited when she sees Back Pack on the tv! I love how she gets a kick out of the little things in life!
Well I got everything cleaned up. I can always get everything cleaned up so quickly since I basically "spring clean" every other day. I just wish that Kaity will soon get over her fear of the vacuum cleaner as that is the last thing that I need to do but I can only do it when Brian is here or when she is sleeping. It bothers me when she hears it running as she will run to the couch and say to herself over and over again "It's OK, it's alright". I always feel like a horrible mother when she does that. Plus it's not just that, she will also do that with the blender, the mixer, the food processor, and the hot air popcorn maker. She is really bad when it come to the motorcycle as she will run screaming from that. I am almost certain that she has a sensitivity to loud noises.
The only thing that won't bother her is the blow dryer but when it is on it runs so quietly.
Also Kaity is falling in love with Dora. She gets to watch two hours a day of tv and when she does all she asks for is Dora. She used to ask for Pablo (Backyardigans) but I guess she got tired of that show. It is too cute as she gets all excited when she sees Back Pack on the tv! I love how she gets a kick out of the little things in life!

0 comments:
Post a Comment