My poor B

5/29/2008 05:15:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am feeling so bad for him because he is stressing out over making this team at work. So of course the more he worries the worse his shot gets. He and I both know that when he makes Sgt soon he won't be able to do it anymore. Besides that gun case that he would have to carry to work everyday is HUGE. It doesn't even fit in his trunk with the back seats down. Only cool thing about it would be that I would get to go out to the range and shoot it.
Plus he is now stressing out over the his car. Some days it will start and other days it won't. I keep telling him that it could be with the fuel filter, fuel pump or timing belt going bad. I think that it might be the the belt......but which one the balancer or the timing. I would have to open the housing to see. I know that it isn't the spark plugs because he and I just changed them. I am hoping that it isn't the filter because I REALLY don't want to have to drop the tank since it is on top of it. I hate that Honda puts them on top. They couldn't have put it on the fuel filler pipe? Or even better closer to the fuel filler gasket? NOPE! So if I have to drop it, it will take me all day to do it. Now if it is the timing belt I can just take off the top cover and bottom cover exposing the camshaft and timing belts (the balancer timing belt and the timing belt). I would have to replace probably both of those and the timing belt adjuster spring. That would be easy......easier than the gas tank. I know how to do that on American made cars since I have changed those a few times but this will be my first on a foreign made car. One more stress for him but he won't need to since I know how to change it and I have done it before whereas he hasn't. Only good thing that my asshole father ever showed me......how to work on cars.
So he I am sitting at home and waiting to wash a pot that is soaking. Kaity LOVES to help me out in the kitchen. She LOVES even more to help me do dishes since I hand wash everything. It is so cute as she will grab her little brush and help me clean everything. I think that she just likes playing with the bubbles but she hates bubbles in her bath....go figure. So I am going to finish up now. Gotta go and sort some laundry, sweep all the floors, finish dishes, start dinner and dust before B gets home. He loves coming home to a "white glove" house and I know that after a long day at the range he will most certainly enjoy it. I enjoy cooking, cleaning and keeping house and he enjoys the results!!

0 comments: