2/02/2007 05:36:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am sick today which is awful considering that I always seem to be getting sick lately. As one of the guys at work put it.......we work where probably close to three thousand people come in each day. No wonder. I hate it because as soon as I get sick Brian and Kaity get sick soon after and wouldn't you know it, Brian feels something coming on and Kaity has a stuffy nose.
So yesterday we had snow. Well not to much of it. Not even an inch out at RDU. None the less it was still so beautiful to see it coming down. I love snow. I see it and it makes me home sick for Ohio. Up there we would always get snow in the winter. Down here it is hit or miss on years. Up there it is hit or miss on weeks. I know that Brian would never want to move back up there as he hates the cold so much but I don't. Sometimes I wish that I could move to someplace that had snow half the year like Alaska but that will never happen.

We did however get pics of Kaity out in the snow. Brian took them. She was in her cute little snow suit that we had gotten. We bought it last year and just when it was looking like she wouldn't be able to at least wear it in the snow.....BAM!!!! It snowed!!!! I am so glad that we got the pictures of her in it. They are just to precious as they are her first official snow pics. I know I have pictures for her first everything. Sometimes I wonder whats' harder....having kids OR documenting everything about their childhoods.
It's kinda funny. I remember when I first found out that I was pregnant my mind started to race of projects and books and just all around things that I wanted to do. I probably have the most detailed baby book ever written. I literally kept everything from my pregnancy with her. I am still in the middle of six different projects that I have yet to complete.
Here's another picture of her in the snow

0 comments:
Post a Comment