Kaity growing and changing

1/28/2007 11:19:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
She really is. I can remember when it would be so hard to get her to smile, but now she giggles and laughs like crazy. She does it more so when she sees one of us. I can remember when I would try and help her to crawl and now she crawls like a pro. Heck she is even standing up on her own with just the smallest bit of help. I guess I can not believe how much she has changed. It absolutely amazes me to see her every day. It is like everyday is a new surprise with her. I just can't wait to see her start walking. I know that everyone is tells me that I will wish the opposite when she starts but not me. I want my baby girl walking.
She is getting her eye teeth in now. I can see them just poking in now. Explains why she is so fussy lately. When they fully come in she will have 8 teeth. Wow I can remember when she had her first one coming in. It is so hard to believe that was back in October. Here it is almost February, it has only been 3 and a half months and she almost has eight in.
Before she used to just make sounds but now she is saying mama and Brian and I are beginning to hear what sounds like the syllables of other words.
I guess all in all I can say I fully understand now when they say children grow up so quickly. I am watching my baby girl do it right in front of me.

0 comments: