Kaity has taken her first steps!!!!!

2/11/2007 01:55:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
My baby girl is now well on her way to walking. We had her over at her grandma and grandpa's house yesterday. When Brian went to pick her up they told him that she had walked. They showed Brian and then when I got home from work Brian showed me. If you stand her up a few feet from you she will walk to you. It isn't perfect, it's only a few steps but it's a start. I couldn't believe it!!! She is only nine months old and is already well on her way to walking. She will most certainly be walking by the time she is a year old that's for sure. I love it. She is almost to what I call the fun age. Not that she isn't fun now, but she will soon be able to walk and run and chase and play. I will be loving it as that is my favorite age when it comes to kids.

0 comments: