The survey that took me four days to complete
9/10/2008 09:23:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The Basics
1. First name
Pamela
2. Age
I am 27 years old...or... 1433 Weeks old or 329 Months old or 10032 days old
3. Gender
Female or better yet I'm a tomboy
4. Happy with it?
Yes, because I most certainly like being able to get along with both sexes even though I don't understand women. Even though I am one the rest confuse me.
5. The current time is?
3:15 pm
6. Eye color
Bright Blue
7. Happy with it?
I love my eye color....because of them "Blue Eyes" is one of my nicknames.
8. If not, what would you change it to?
If I could change them, I would change them to purple.
9. Hair color
Brunette
10. Happy with it?
I have been every color....red, blond, brown, white, dark blue, black and hunter green. For now I am sticking with what I got.
11. If not, what would you change it to?
I would like to have dark blue hair with hunter green highlights again.
12. Hair length
Staying the way it is....
13. Hair style
I love it but it needs to be layered again.
14. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Oh yea.....
15. What color?
Refer to question 10.....
16. Do you dye your hair frequently?
I haven't since before I found out I was pregnant with Kaity.
17. Has it ever gotten damaged?
After one time I decided that it would be cool to bleach my hair with the powder bleach....you know the blue powder kind....well I was over at my friend Cherri and John's house and we were drinking while we were bleaching my hair and I got a little to drunk and left it in a little too long and it turned my hair very brittle and VERY white....I was very lucky that it didnt fall out
18. Are you clean-shaven?
Sure I guess
19. What's your body type?
Way to thin.....
20. Are your fingers long and slender, short and fat, or somewhere in between?
Long and slender....my wedding band is a size 4.25.
21. Thin or full lips?
In between
22. Thin hair, thick hair, or somewhere in between?
Very thick hair
23. Have you ever had lice?
Nope not once but my sister did twice when we were kids and I can remember how gross it was.....funny...I find myself scratching my head right now :)
24. How old were you?
N/A
25. Nicknames
Mrs. Piggy, Blue Eyes, Spamela, Pammie, and Bitch
26. Happy with them?
I love them and I listed them in the order that I like the most
27. Aliases
I guess just Pam
28. What made you choose them?
I didn't....I ALWAYS introduce myself as Pamela but everyone over time will shorten it to Pam.
29. If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?
SAM....
30. Think of the situation above. What would you want your name to be?
Hmmmm.....Tyler I guess
31. If you had a choice, would you drop your last name?
Nope, can't......considering that Brian and I will be married for at least the next 50 years....
32. What heritage does your first name imply?
It is English
33. Middle name
My first middle name is English and my second middle name is Scotish.
34. Last name
My maiden name is Italian and my married name is English.
35. Place of birth
Toledo, OH
36. Date of birth
March 20, 1981
37. Nationality
American
38. Were you named after anyone?
Yes
39. Who?
I was named after my Aunt Pamela
40. What side of the family does your name come from?
My mother's side
41. Did your parents immigrate?
Nope
42. How about your grandparents?
Nope
43. Your great grandparents?
Yes
44. Farther back into your family?
Nope, my great grandparents on both sides were the first.
45. Where did they emmigrate from?
England, Germany, Italy
46. Where did they immigrate to?
Ohio, Michigan area
47. Skin color
White....
48. What's your facial structure like?
Long and narrow
49. Height
5'2"
50. Happy with it?
Yep
51. Weight
105 Lbs
52. Happy with it?
Yep
53. How old are your parents?
They are both in their 60's
54. What's your father's name?
Gale
55. Your mother's?
Susan
56. Do you have any siblings?
3
57. How old are they?
26, 24, and 23
58. What are their names?
Gloria, Lloyd and Sara
59. Do you get along with your family?
Nope, I hope to never speak to them again
60. Do you wish they were different?
Yes....I wish that they all acted their age instead of acting like pre-pubescent 13 year olds
61. Were you ever abused by any member of your family?
My father.....way way way too much and by my mother as well
62. Were you ever betrayed by a member of your family?
Ha....By my mother, father, and both of my sisters....my brother only used me
63. Did your family ever disown any other member of your family?
My Aunt Pam disowned my mother
64. If so, why?
Long long long story
65. Who do you get along with most?
My inherited family through BrianAll Time Greatest Album
Favorites
66. Color
I like blues, greens and purples.
67. Month
I really like October since that is when all of the leaves in the trees begin to change colors.
68. Year
2006
69. Decade
Oh....the 60's for sure.
70. Century
I am fascinated with the early 1900's
71. Millenium
Cant say that I really have a favorite millenium.
72. Animal
I love frogs
73. Movie
Of all time? Well if I had to pick just one I would say...Casablanca.
74. Book
Arcadia if I can ever finish reading it.
75. River
Maumee River
76. Lake
Jordan Lake
77. Ocean
Atlantic for sure
78. Country
Germany
79. City
Charlottesville
80. State
VA
81. Province
Ontario, more specifically I love Windsor Ontario.
82. Place to go in your neighborhood
The playground
83. Person
Brian
84. Relative
Sherri
85. Pet
Dogs
86. Actor
Morgan Freeman and George Clooney
87. Actress
Katharine Hepburn and Julia Roberts
88. Celebrity
Jim Carey
89. Musician
Madonna...only because I am impressed with someone who has lasted as long as she has trhoughout the years.
90. Singer
Aaron Lewis
91. Band
Steve Miller Band
92. Movie genre
HORROR FILMS for sure!!!!
93. Book genre
Non-fiction books....
94. Play genre
Operas.....would love to go to one soon
95. Play
I don't really have a favorite one. I do like the plays that Shakespere wrote....Hamlet more so than Romeo and Juliet.
96. Musical
Rocky Horror Picture Show
97. Poem
I can't think of the name of it but I used to say it as a kid Four angels round my bed Two at my feet, two at my head One to watch and one to pray Two to bear my soul away
98. Writer
Edgar Allan Poe for writing The Raven
99. Song
Epiphany or Jet Airliner
100. Sport
Pro-football, college basketball and NASCAR...respectively
101. Drink
Coffee or chicken broth...both will wake me right up in the morning
102. Food
Anything mexican
103. Brand of cereal
Grape Nuts
104. Candy bar
Charleston Chew, the strawberry one but I can never find it anymore
105. Disney princess
Jasmine
106. Disney prince
Prince Charming
107. Disney villain
The Queen of Hearts
108. Disney character
Miss Piggy!!!!
109. CD
14 Shades of Gray or the album Book Of Dreams
110. Director
M. Night Shyamalan
111. Videogame
Super Mario Brothers 2 or 3
112. Computer game
Solitaire
113. Game
Gin Rummy
114. Board game
I don't really have one that I like.
115. Word game
Word searches are great
116. Clothing style
What ever fits and looks good....I am not particular on any one style.
117. Truth or dare question
I hate that "game"
118. Fairy tale
I guess maybe Little Red Riding Hood
119. Lullaby
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
120. Holiday
Thanksgiving
121. Mythological creature
Sirens
122. Miscellaneous item
Q-tips....I love using them in my ears right after I get out of the shower
123. Storybook character
Pamela in Arcadia
124. Movie character
Ivy Walker
125. Play character
N/A
126. Musical character
N/A
127. College
The one that I am currently attending followed by Duke
128. Football team
St. Louis Rams
129. Soccer team
I hate soccer
130. Tennis player
I hate tennis
131. Hockey team
Hurricanes
132. Basketball team
Duke
133. Baseball team
I hate baseball too
134. Swimmer
Don't have one
135. Track star
Don't have one
136. Vegetable
I have 3, Artichokes, Asparagus and Mushrooms (that has been just recently that I started liking those)
137. Fruit
Strawberry
138. Toothpaste brand
Any kind that is on sale
139. Type of computer
Dell
140. Medication
Ibuprofen
141. Poison
Tetrodotoxin....I think I spelled that right
142. Type of sword
Don't have one
143. Type of gun
Brian's big AR-16
144. Planet
Saturn
145. Space feature
The moon or Vega
146. Breed of cat
Calico cats
147. Dog
Labradors
148. Spider
Rose-Haired Mexican Tarantula, only because I had one as a pet as a kid
149. Fish
Angel fish
150. Penguin
N/A
151. Species of crustacean
Don't have one
152. Arachnid
Tarantulas or Orb Weavers (they make beautiful webs)
153. Insect
Lady Bug
154. Pair of socks
My fuzzy black socks
155. Scooby-Doo character
Wilma
156. Spongebob Squarepants character
Plankton
157. Quote
Closed minded people should come with closed mouths
158. Adage
Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning
159. President
Teddy Roosevelt
160. Astrological sign
Pisces
161. Chinese zodiac sign
Rooster
162. Number
13
163. Short story
I don't really have one
164. Word
IRK
165. Definition
irk (ûrk) tr.v. irked, irk·ing, irks To be irritating, wearisome, or vexing to.
166. Time period
The 60's
167. Dictionary brand
Websters
168. Series of books
All the books written by Shel Silverstein
169. Publishing company
N/A
170. Illustrator
N/A
171. Artist
N/A
172. Childhood story
Anything that was in "Where the sidewalk ends"
173. Childhood memory
Let's not go there
174. Facial expression
The look of "HUH what HUH?"
175. Serial killer
Zodiac Killer
176. Medieval torture device
The Cross
177. Instrument
Guitar
178. Brand of chocolate
Hersheys
179. Candy
Chick-o-sticks or Good n Plentys
180. Brand of candy
Mars
181. Time of day
Early morning
182. Codename Amour and Adori use
Huh?
183. Letter
K
184. Inside joke
Whatever....old one Brian and I used to say alot
185. Joke
Anyone that makes me laugh
186. Scent
Ginger Essence
187. Onomotapoeia
quack
188. Alliteration
Don't have oneFunniest Stand Up Comedians
Dislikes
189. Least favorite color
Orange
190. Animal
DEER!!!!!
191. Number
30....only because I will 30 in 2 and a half years....
192. President
Bush.....And Obama if he wins
193. Actor
Brad Pitt
194. Actress
J-Lo....she should never have tried acting.
195. Director
Don't have one
196. Celebrity
Britany Spears
197. Artist
N/A
198. Illustrator
N/A
199. Poet
N/A
200. Writer
N/A
201. Band
The "new" NKOTB
202. Musician
Prince
203. Singer
Prince again....
204. Food
Seafood
205. Fruit
Cantaloupe
206. Vegetable
Okra....unless of course it is in Gumbo...then I can tolerate it
207. Candy
Marzipan
208. Candy bar
Mounds
209. Brand of chocolate
Godiva...because it is way to over-rated
210. Skittles flavor
Orange
211. Month
January
212. Year
1999
213. Decade
80's
214. Century
Don't have one
215. Millenium
N/A
216. Era
The era right before the great depression
217. Time period
The 80's
218. Battle of the Civil War
Fort Sumter
219. War
Desert Storm
220. Battle of WWII
The Battle of Midway
221. Battle of American Revolution
Bunker Hill
222. Genius
Bobby Fischer
223. Genus of plant
Toxicodendron radicans
224. Flower
Oh I love all flowers, especially calla lilies
225. Tree
I hate Elm trees.....raking up their tiny little leaves in the fall is a pain in the a**
226. Hair color
Blond
227. Eye color
Brown
228. Fairy tale
The Brothers Grim
229. Disney princess
Ariel
230. Disney villain
Cruela DeVil
231. Disney prince
Aladin
232. Movie character
SpongeBob
233. Play character
N/A
234. Book character
N/A
235. Musical character
N/A
236. Play
N/A
237. Musical
N/A
238. Person
My mother the B****
239. Brand of cereal
Anything that is way to sweet
240. Brand of battery
The cheap ones that come with the electronics that you buy that will only last for like two minutes
241. Mental illness
Dementia
242. Medication
Alcohol
243. Serial killer
Ted Bundy
244. Poison
N/A
245. Type of sword
N/A
246. Type of gun
N/A
247. Toothpaste brand
They pretty much all work the same
248. Scent
Vanilla
249. Taste
Bitter
250. Sound
The sound of a fake cry
251. Sexual position
I like them all
252. Article of clothing
Granny pantys....which is why I only own bikinis or thongsFavorite Simpsons Character
The Ideal Mate
253. Hair color
Brown
254. Hair length
Short but not bald
255. Hair style
One that is flattering but not too cliche
256. Eye color
Blue
257. Skin color
Same as me
258. Any makeup?
Chapstick
259. Clothing style
His own that is unique to him but again not cliche
260. Shy or outgoing?
I want somone to compliment my attitude
261. Happy or depressed?
Happy but not neurotically happy
262. Funny or serious?
More funny than serious
263. Abusive or kind?
Very kind
264. Respectful or perverted?
Both!!!
265. Completely describe their personality
In one word....Brian
266. Ideal height
Taller than me but in no way shorter
267. Ideal weight
As long as his waist size is 36" or below
268. Body type
No one with DunLop disease
269. Completely describe their appearances
In one word again :0)....Brian
270. This is another space if you need it
-----
271. Cup size or condom size
Cup size
272. Masochistic or sadistic?
To hurt or to be hurt....that is the question therefore I choose neither
273. Conformist or nonconformist?
Nonconformist......I want someone to forge their own path through life.
274. Artistic or athletic?
Artistic
275. Intellectual or unintelligent?
Intellectual but not a "know-it-all"
276. Complex or simple?
Not too complex but not dull either. Somewhere in between
277. What would their hobbies be?
Whatever made them happy.....as long as it wasn't like comic book collecting or something dorky like that.
278. Interests?
Touring vineyards like me, being outdoorsy and going for walks.
279. Obsessions
As long as it was something that was positive and not negative....I wouldn't mind
280. Would they hug you often?
Nope I would hug them often
281. Kiss you often?
Naw....I am not that lovey-dovey
282. Would they frequently tell you that they loved you?
I wish that he would tell me that he loved me more often than what he does but when he looks at me I know that he does.....So I guess really he doesn't have too.
283. Have you already found your ideal mate?
Yeppers. The man that I am currently married too and who I will be married too for the next 40 years :)
284. Or as close as someone can get?
-----
285. Would you have sex often, never, or sometimes?
Sometimes.....as long as he doesn't push the issue
286. Are you in love?
Very much so
287. What will you do together?
Whatever makes us happy
288. Your ideal date
Just him and I having fun
289. Your ideal wedding
My vow renewal in 2 years will be my ideal wedding
290. How many kids?
Just one....as I want to be able to give her everything
291. What will their names be?
Kaitlyn Marie
292. What do you think they would look like?
Accroding to MyHeritage.com she looks like both of us equally
293. Will you even have kids?
Yeppers
294. If not, why?
----
295. Will you even get married?
----
296. If no, why?
----
297. Are you taken or single?
TakenBest Guitarist Ever
What Do You Think Of?
298. Ugly people?
No one is ugly
299. Pretty people?
The pretty ones almost always think that they are better than everyone....those that do irk me
300. Bald people?
Bald can be nice
301. Scrawny African children?
Birth Control....
302. Religion?
To each their but dont push your religon on me
303. Politics?
Republican
304. Abortion?
A women should be allowed to do whatever she wants to her own body
305. Church?
Having a sense of faith and community is good for everyone yet not for everyone
306. Separation of church and state?
Yes....most certainly
307. Blondes?
My daughter is a blond.....so I am getting used to them :)
308. Brunettes?
I love being a brunette
309. Redheads?
To bitchy
310. Mainstream rock?
It's ok
311. Abercrombie?
Nope
312. Pop music?
Depends on how much it is played on the radio
313. Classic rock?
OF COURSE
314. Roleplaying?
Hmmmmm...... ;)
315. Emo music?
Not at all
316. Ignorance?
Can't stand them
317. Stupidity?
Being stupid and playing stupid are two different things.....the ones who pretend to be stupid piss me off
318. Mental retardation?
They are just like everyone else....
319. Friends?
I have only one close friend
320. Disrespect?
Friends can but strangers no
321. Immaturity?
Can't stand immature people....especially those who are 60 and like they are 18
322. Republicans?
Love them
323. Democrats?
Being to dislike them
324. George W. Bush?
Can't WAIT until he is gone
325. Your mom?
BITCH and I wish that she would die
326. This survey?
Not bad
327. Painted walls?
Huh?
328. Drugs?
I would love if they legalized MJ
329. Alcohol?
Great after a long hard day
330. Prostitution?
Well they have legalized somewhat in Las Vegas
331. Premarital sex?
Would you buy a car w/o teset driving it first
332. Teenage sex?
They shouldn't be having sex until they are 18
333. People?
I love all people
334. Your classmates?
I love the group that I sit with in class
335. Your co-workers?
I don't work....therefore no co-workers
336. Your school?
I love my school
337. Your family?
My family on Brian's side
338. My family?
Huh?
339. Your mental health?
I little stressed right now
340. My mental health?
Again....Huh?
341. Falling asleep holding a stuffed animal?
It's cute when my daughter does it.
342. Your life?
Overall....great in less than two years....it will be amazing, Perfect job
343. My life?
?????
344. The color green?
The color of life and i love it
345. Pickles?
Kosher dill with extra garlic.....could eat those all day long along with popcorn
346. Food?
I LOVE to cook it and make up new recipes
347. Electricity?
Couldn't be doing this survey with out it
348. Niagra falls?
What an amazing natural feature those falls are
349. Cataracts?
Hope to never get them
350. Bridges?
Hi-Level in Toledo on the 4th of July.....what a memory
351. Braces?
Wore them for 18 months
352. Dictionairies?
Why? Just attempt to Google it and it will spell it out for you correctly
353. Television?
I don't watch it too much anymore
354. Fairy tales?
Real life stories are better
355. Hollywood?
Would love to go one day
356. MTV?
Haven't watched that channel since the late 90'sFree Xbox 360
Currently
357. What are you feeling?
Hating that I have insomnia.....worried about my A&P class.
358. Smelling?
My Ginger Essence and the bag of popcorn I just popped
359. Seeing?
My Hubby's bible from when he was sworn in, my phone, my history and A&P books, and my daughters toddler book (I filled in something in there a little bit ago)
360. Hearing?
The fan and my music stored on my phone (Jet Airliner)
361. Doing?
Listening to the music on my phone, IMing B, eating popcorn
362. Who are you talking to online?
Ha.....My Hubby!!!!
363. On the phone?
No one
364. What room of the house are you in?
Computer room
365. Bored?
Nope
366. Do you look nice?
4 out of 5 stars
367. What are you wearing?
Tank top and my grey sleep shorts
368. Are you eating anything?
Popcorn
369. Drinking anything?
Diet Mountain Dew
370. What's your heart rate?
Probably high.....I am drinking me some dew
371. BMI?
19.0 ( I just looked it up online) and it is 0.5 away from being underweight so that STILL leaves me in the normal weight range. I mean I am 5'2" and 104 pounds
372. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
Nikes earlier when I went to class
373. What are you wishing for?
For McCain to win
374. What are you worried about?
A&P
375. Sad about?
Brittany and her boy troubles
376. Happy about?
Everything
377. Angry about?
McDowell
378. Serious about?
Studing HARD this week
379. Laughing about?
Kaity and the way she acted at grandpa and grandmas house tonight
380. Talking about?
To Brian online....School, the rain tonight, History test, Davidson, this and that I guess
381. Typing about?
Updating my Blogger pageBest Sports Movies
Friends
382. Who are your friends?
My long time buddies, Crash and Gina, and my new click at school
383. Your best friends?
Steve and of course my hubby
384. Who do you hang out with most?
Brian
385. Who do you treat the best?
I treat them all the same
386. Who treats you the best?
Brian
387. Do you even have friends?
Nope they are all immaginary!!!! :)
388. If so, why are you taking this survey?
Because I am lonely.....WTF
389. Who's the funny one?
Steve for sure
390. The smart one?
Crash and Amy
391. The depressed one?
None of them
392. The punk?
None of them again
393. The goth?
?
394. The prep?
None
395. The jock?
None
396. The outcast?
ME
397. The stupid one?
Me again....or at least my Prof makes me feel that way right now :)
398. The one who you think will kill someone one day?
Hmmmmm
399. The annoying one?
Me again
400. The hyper one?
That's me
401. The oblivious one?
Brian and Steve equally sometimes
402. The romantic?
Brian for sure
403. The pervert?
Boonie!!!!
404. The content one?
Jaime
405. The liar?
I will not befriend a liar....hence why I am no longer friends with Shannon
406. The cheapskate?
......
407. The ominous one?
......
408. The disrespectful one?
......
409. The abusive one?
......
410. The hot one?
Jaime
411. The ugly one?
.......
412. The one that hates you?
None of them
413. The one that hates you, but hangs out with you anyway?
........
414. The back-up one?
........
415. The fighter?
Jaime, Jennifer and I
416. The lover?
Brittany
417. The hippie?
Liane
418. The druggie?
........
419. The alcoholic?
........
420. The one that's recovering?
........
421. The one that's in jail?
........
422. The one that is most likely to be in jail?
........
423. The one that's going to be executed?
........
424. The most likely to be murdered?
........
425. The most likely to be committed to a mental hospital?
........
426. The most likely to stay there forever?
........
427. The normal one?
Everyone in their own way
428. The conformist?
Everyone is to an extent
429. The nonconformist?
Again, everyone is in a way
430. The masochistic one?
NONE!!!!
431. The sadistic one?
NONE!!!!
432. The weird one?
Me!!!
433. The musical one?
Liane and Randy
434. The artistic one?
Amy.....saw that one night when see was bored in class!!! :)
435. The perfect one?
Amy!
436. The literary genius?
Liane
437. The fugitive?
........
438. The juvenille delinquint?
........
439. The Jewish one?
.......
440. The Christian one?
........
441. The Buddhist one?
........
442. The Muslim one?
........
443. The Hindu one?
........
444. The Catholic one?
........
445. The Wiccan one?
........
446. The atheist?
........
447. The agnostic?
.........
448. The cutter?
.........
449. The anorexic one?
.........
450. The bulimic one?
..........
451. The skinny one?
Me and Kasey
452. The thin one?
Casey
453. The fat one?
None of them
454. The obese one?
........
455. The Satanic one?
.......Most Popular Cartoon Characters
Have You Ever
456. Gone on a cruise?
Nope
457. Beaten someone up?
Yeppers
458. Been beaten up?
Aww heck no
459. Bullied someone?
Yeppers
460. Been bullied?
Yeppers
461. Attempted suicide?
Nope
462. Attempted murder?
Nope
463. Nearly died?
Nope
464. Broken the law?
I speed and run stop signs sometimes
465. Stolen something?
When I was like 6 at the Toledo Zoo
466. Had an abortion?
........
467. Known the president?
........
468. Had an affair with the president?
........
469. Met a famous person?
Yeppers, a few
470. Gotten drunk?
I am over the age of 21
471. Gotten high?
Yeppers
472. Had masochistic sex?
Nope
473. Had an affair?
Yep
474. Been out of the country?
Yep
475. Out of state?
Yep
476. Out of your town?
Obviously I don't live in a shoebox.....
477. Written a poem?
Yes, several
478. A story?
Yes
479. A novel?
I don;t have that MUCH time
480. A song?
Naw
481. Gotten published?
Nope
482. Written a love poem?
Yes, to my B
483. Story?
A love story? Nope
484. Novel?
Nope again
485. Song?
Nope
486. Said that you hated the world?
When everyone acts like idiots
487. Finished school?
Yeppers and starting a new school
488. Flunked a grade?
NEVER!!!!
489. Flunked a test?
Nope
490. Flunked a subject?
Nope
491. Read a book for enjoyment?
Yes
492. Bungee jumped?
Yeppers, Cedar Point
493. Skydived?
Nope
494. Danced?
Yes
495. Been to a dance?
Several
496. Suba dived?
Suba dived no.....Scuba dived yes
497. Broken a bone?
Had my nose broken fpr my plastic surgery
498. Gotten a nose bleed?
......after my nose surgery
499. Had an orgasm?
Oh yea
500. Suffered from psychosis?
Maybe :)
501. Wished you could get away with something?
Oh yea
502. Thought of killing someone?
Who hasn't?
503. Thought of killing yourself?
Nope
504. Saved someone's life?
Nope....not yet at least
505. Saved your own?
Twice
506. Gone to the beach?
Topsail and Myrtle are my two favorite
507. Gone fishing?
I LOVE fishing!!!!
508. Gone to an island?
Put-in-Bay
509. Died in a dream?
That falling off of a cliff dream in Stage 2 of sleep
510. Had a dream that came true?
Apparently soon I will be
511. Kissed someone in the rain?
Yes
512. Gotten pregnant?
Yeppers
513. Eaten calamari?
Once....to say that I have
514. Lobster?
Once
515. Helped anybody during the holidays?
Several times
516. Helped a stranger?
More than I should
517. Kissed a stranger?
Nope
518. Hugged a stranger?
Yes
519. Had sex with a stranger?
5 Date Rule
520. Found a lost wallet?
Nope
521. Felt bad about not returning it?
N/A
522. Been in a car accident?
Yes.......
523. Caused a car accident?
Nope
524. Driven over 100 mph?
Down 40 and 80/90 several times
525. Been caught driving over 100 mph?
Nope.....damn lucky too
526. Bitten someone?
Brian
527. Been bitten by someone?
Not that I can think ofBest Sitcoms
Can You
528. Kiss your elbow?
Ha....nice try
529. Touch your nose with your tongue?
Almost
530. Stick your fist in your mouth?
Ahhh....no
531. Touch your toes?
Yes
532. Give away money?
Yeppers.....to Raven the homeless guy that hangs out at 85 and Hillandale
533. Marry a family member?
NEVER
534. Hire an assassin?
nope
535. Get ahold of drugs?
I sure can
536. Alcohol?
Yes with my fake ID
537. Stay up all night?
Apparently I am doing that now
538. Stay up for 3 nights?
Long time ago when i worked at the P.O. and my sister lived here and we would hang out with Brian F.
539. Finish this survey?
Trying
540. Swim?
I am a Pisces
541. Draw well?
A stick figure
542. Sing well?
3 out of 5 stars there
543. Write well?
When I try
544. Eat a box of chocolates in an hour?
Cherry Cordials at Christmas
545. Eat an entire package of Oreos in a half an hour?
No way
546. Without milk?
I couldn't eat more than 1 with out milk
547. Predict the future?
If only i couldAll Time Greatest Athletes
Would You Ever
548. Sacrifice everything for a friend?
For Brian.....YES OF COURSE!!!!
549. A lover?
Brian
550. Give your life for a friend?
For Brian and Kaity I would
551. A lover?
Huh?
552. Give your life to save a stranger's?
Never
553. Post yourself having sex up on the Internet?
NEVER<>Best Songs Ever
Would You Ever Be
567. A fireman?
Nope, Although I wanted too when I was in the third grade
568. Policeman?
i would have loved to....I applied and everything but Brian didn't like that idea
569. Serial killer?
Nope
570. Doctor?
NEVER
571. Surgeon?
NEVER
572. Prostitute?
NEVER NEVER NEVER
573. Playboy model?
My boobs aren't big enough
574. Writer?
Waste of time
575. Artist?
Not for me
576. Musician?
Nope
577. Assassin?
Nope
578. Ninja?
Nope
579. Soldier?
I couldn't but I have MUCH RESPECT for those that are
580. President?
Naw....I couldn't live in a house that was painted all white
581. Darth Vader?
Maybe for Halloween
582. Pilot?
I would be an Air Marshal
583. Mortician?
Lived to damn close to a funeral home as a kid to ever want to do that
584. Forensic scientist?
That would be awesome
585. Detective?
Boring
586. Lawyer?
Boring
587. Drug-dealer?
NEVER
588. Pirate?
I wouldn't look good with a hook for a hand
589. Box-carrier?
I was a Letter Carrier
590. Store clerk?
Retail? Never again....to demeaning
591. Banker?
Naw
592. Criminal?
Naw
593. Target?
Of what?
594. Professional wrestler?
Awww.....the men's version of day time soaps....NEVER
595. Tennis player?
Boring
596. Rapper?
I'm white
597. Country singer?
I can listen to it all day but to sing for a living.....again 3 out of 5 stars
598. Pop star?
Never....too much drama
599. Actor?
Naw
600. Plastic surgeon?
NopeBest PS2 Games
Why?
601. Is the sky blue?
Rayleigh Scattering Effect.....Wrote a paper on that in HS
602. Is the world round?
Actually no it is more of a pear shape but ever so slightly
603. Is the world unfair?
The world is what you make of it, perceive of it
604. Are most people selfish?
Sometimes everyone has to be
605. Impolite?
More so up north than down south
606. Disrespectful?
Sadly yes
607. Conforming?
Cult members are.....:)
608. Are there religions?
Several but all based on the same basic premise
609. Theories?
Always
610. Opinions?
If no one had an opinion the world would be a boring place
611. Are humans so intelligent?
Well we are causing our own demise are we not?
612. Do we need air?
Air.....not all the pollutants that are in it
613. Do we age?
Yes over time cells breakdown and they won't regenerate as fast as they once did
614. Do we die?
When it is out time one day
615. Can't pigs fly?
They could if you put them on a plane
616. Is there cheddar cheese in the world?
Wisconsin by far has the best
617. Swiss?
I love me some baby swiss
618. American?
Processed
619. Are you taking this?
yes.....Funnest Things to Do On MySpace
When Was The Last Time
620. You brushed your teeth?
Before class
621. Took a shower?
Before class
622. Ate?
About 30 minutes ago
623. Drank?
About two minutes ago
624. Drank an alcoholic beverage?
Over at Steve's tonight
625. Took a pill?
In Class
626. Smoked?
627. You got your photograph taken?
About 2 weeks ago
628. You got caught doing something bad?
Nothing lately
629. Had sex?
Nope
630. Dyed your hair?
Never again
631. Hurt someone physically?
Nope
632. Hurt someone emotionally?
Yep
633. Did your homework?
I am getting ready to do that today
634. Hung out with your friends?
This last weekend
635. Got drunk?
Nope
636. Got high?
Nope
637. Said: bye, text me?
No but I did say Bye, IM me
638. Took a survey?
Other than this one, Nope
639. Won a contest?
Nope
640. Went out on a date?
Not for a while
641. Had a strong sexual drive?
Nope not in a while eitherBest Rock Band Ever
Word Association
642. Bed
Sleep....or my lack there of
643. Curtains
Window
644. Lights
The indicator lights on my car that Kaity points out when they flash after i have turned my car alarm off and she will say "See, Light"
645. Music
Steve Miller Band
646. Candles
Birthday.....But I hate to celebrate with a cake...rather with a dinner
647. Closet
Great for storage
648. Door
Somethiing to slam when you are pissed
649. Window
Loss of heat
650. Onomotapoeia
Bang
651. Dog
Loyal
652. Cat
Something you kick
653. Egypt
Giza
654. Corey
Loomis from HS
655. Mirror
I am vain enough to have to look in it at LEAST 30 times a day :)
656. Case
Un-solved
657. Cage
Nicholas Cage.....I cant not WAIT to see his new movie
658. Cave
The Crystal Cave at Put-In-Bay
659. Nutella
Chocolate and hazelnut
660. Bird
Geese.....like the ones that have been walking through our yard lately and Kaity wants to go downstairs so that she can chase them
661. Bear
Koala bear....like the one that Kaity has to match the one I had as a kid
662. Death
One day
663. Life
Thus far.....challenging
664. White
Black
665. Black
Teal
666. Personality
Outgoing
667. Pickle
Tony Packos "Really Chunky Garlic Dills" or "Original Pickles & Peppers"
668. Dilemna
Coffee or chicken broth this morning to drink....thats the only dilemna that I have
669. Love
Brian and Kaity
670. Liberal
Middle of the fence
671. Conservative
Closed Minded
672. Ball
Gown
673. Moderate
Why not go all out?
674. Inept
McDonalds workersBest Xbox 360 Games
Odd Questions
675. What color is the bottom of your tongue?
Pink I guess
676. Your foot?
Same color as the top of my foot...
677. Do you have any medical problems concerning feet?
I have pes planus or fallen arches
678. Do you secretly fantasize about George W. Bush?
Secretly wish that he would get run over by a elephant
679. Do you chew on your homework?
Uh, No
680. Pencils?
Nope
681. Do you read the dictionary?
I have a word-a-day on my laptop
682. Encyclopedia?
I USED too (really) read the Funk and Wagnalls encyclopedias that my dad would but when I was a kid
683. Atlas?
Nope
684. Road map?
Nope
685. Do you memorize random facts?
Sometimes....but only if I find it interesting
686. Do you stalk anyone?
Nope
687. Does anyone stalk you?
Yepper....HE STILL DOES!!! :( At least I haven't gotten a text in about a month though
688. Do you cut the grass with a pair of scissors?
The only grass that I have ever cut with scissors was that grass that my aunt would grow in the window for her cat to eat
689. Do you dust your lawn?
Yes, every day
690. Do you collect dust?
Lately yes since I haven't dusted in about a month
691. Why does lint accumulate in belly buttons?
Because it WANTS to be collected so that it can be sold on Ebay
692. Have you ever thought of becoming a prostitute?
Again with the prostitute questions......NEVER
693. Do you wish prostitution was legal?
I think that it is in Las Vegas already and that is tacky and nasty
694. Do you use lotion on your feet?
Well Brian does when he rubs them for me
695. Do you have problems with Canadians?
Canucks? No way
696. Mexicans?
Yesssssss!
697. Americans?
Yesssssss!
698. The French?
Nope
699. The English?
I love me some Earl Grey....so no
700. Have you ever played a kazoo?
Probably at a party once
701. Have you ever shot someone?
Paint Ball
702. Something?
Deer, Pheasants, several targets, and the back side of a barn with a sawed off shotgun.
703. How many pairs of underwear do you own?
Way to many
704. Jeans?
I love jeans.....so way to many
705. What ring size are you?
My wedding ring is a 4.25
706. Belt size?
I have to buy a little girls medium sometimes large
707. Have you ever gotten anything amputated?
nope
708. Do you have a calendar from 2001 hanging in your room?
No
709. Do you eat a lot?
Yeppers
710. Do you get excited over cameras?
Kodak Moments.....for sure
711. Do you have a strange obsession with pickles?
Maybe :)
712. Poison?
Nope
713. Knives?
No
714. Cheese?
No but my daughter does
715. Penguins?
Ahhh....No
716. Bald people?
No
717. Scrawny African children?
No
718. Midgets?
Nope
719. Pirates?
Nope
720. Corny jokes?
Nope
721. Are you a virgin?
Hell No
722. Are you a hermaphrodite?
I am not likw a worm
723. Do you tie string to your teeth?
Nope
724. Do you bite yourself?
Only when trying to keep from laughing
725. Cut yourself?
Nope
726. Do you get cold sores often?
Never have
727. Do you have a cold right now?
No...
728. Do you suffer from chronic migraines?
Chronic headaches
729. Do you like to touch sharp objects?
Wow....but no
730. Do you have a twitching problem?
No
731. Are you homicidal?
No
732. What do you do on the computer?
I use it to type up homework, papers, check email and surf the internet
733. Anything your parents should know about?
Nope not a thing
734. Are you happy with your life?
4 out of 5 stars
735. Is everybody else happy with your life?
Brian is proud
736. Do you like 100% white grape juice?
Yes.....I can't stand that purple grape juice....unless it is being used to make wine
737. Do you honestly believe that trees are, in fact, green?
No as they contain more than one chlorophyll. So as the tree begins to destroy the leave it will remove the green chlorophyll first revealing the other chlorophyll colors.....I am BIG into Botany...almost became a landscape designer
738. How big is the universe?
infinate
739. What's the logic behind your answer?
None I guess.....just what was always drilled into our heads in school
740. How many hours of sleep do you get every night?
Between 4-5
741. What do you dream about?
EVERYTHING
742. Anything your parents should know about?
Nope
743. Do you fall for Internet advertisements?
Never....they are all attempts to get you to spend money
744. Do you enjoy bungee jumping?
Yes....wish that I could do it again
745. Do you have AIM?
Nope
746. MSN?
Nope
747. YIM?
Yes
748. A Neopets account?
Awww, nope
749. A Vampirefreaks account?
WTF?
750. A Quizilla account?
?
751. A Bzoink account?
?
752. Do you watch bugs crawl on the floor?
No I scream for Brian to come kill them
753. Do you follow the bugs that crawl on the floor?
Wow
754. Do you get attacked by ladybugs?
In TN we did at Cades Cove
755. Are you scared of everything that breathes?
Spiders....
756. Doesn't breathe?
Nope
757. Are you scared of anything at all?
Yes
758. What?
SPIDERS!!!!!
759. Which cardinal direction do you like best?
North....but ever so slightly
760. Are you aware that a cardinal direction is not a reference to a red bird?
Yes
761. Do you have a life?
I like to pretend that I do :)
762. Do you have a microphone on your computer?
Yes.. next to the webcam
763. A webcam?
Next to the microphone
764. A scanner?
Yeppers....We have a all in one thingy
765. A printer?
Yeppers
766. A cordless mouse?
For my laptop yes, the desktop no
767. Does your mouse light up?
It has a light but will only light up if the battery in it is going bad or right after I turn it on
768. Are you scared of mice?
Nope
769. What kind of computer do you have?
I have a Dell Inspiron
770. Were you ever physically abused?
Yes
771. Verbally?
Yes
772. Sexually?
.......
773. Do you wish you were a fish?
Nope
774. A cat?
Nope
775. A dog?
Nope
776. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes...who doesn't
777. What kind is it?
an enV2
778. Do you weasel out of things?
Nope
779. Do your teachers like you?
My first Psych teacher thought that I was crazy
780. Do your parents like you?
That hate me as much as I hate them
781. Do your siblings like you?
I hate them as much as they hate me
782. Does karma, if it exists, love you?
I would like to think so
783. Did you have a tail when you were born?
We all have "tails"...a coccyx or tailbone
784. Do you enjoy school?
Very much so
785. Do you sleep under or over the covers?
Always under but if it is too hot I will just cover my feet
786. Do you sleep in a bed?
Yes, unless if I doze off on the couch
787. Do you catch yourself floating at times?
Never
788. Are you a packrat?
Nope, Not any more
789. Do you know HTML or CSS?
HTML yes.......CSS not so well
790. Do you find yourself chewing on anything your fingers have touched?
No
791. Do you shy away from social situations?
Never
792. Are you obsessed with shiny things?
I am not a bird......
793. Are you at least attracted to them?
Who isn't
794. Do you know what you're going to get for the holidays?
Nope not a clue.....hopeful nothing since I HATE receiving gifts
795. Do you smash guitars or any other type of instrument?
Now why would I do that?
796. Do you label other people?
Yes.....they are PEOPLE
797. Are you proud?
Of my daughter.....YES!!!
798. Do you like scrambled eggs?
With a TON of Texas PeteGreatest Movies of All Time
How Bad Can I Make You Look?
799. Do you wash your hands frequently?
Yes...
800. Do you wet the bed?
Never
801. What age did you stop?
i think when I was like 4
802. Is that age older than you are now?
Way younger
803. Do you lie a lot?
Nope
804. Do you forget to brush your teeth frequently?
Sometimes I will only brush them once a day
805. Brush your hair?
Try not as often since brushing is bad.....I comb my hair more
806. Do you use deoderant?
Every day
807. Do you masturbate?
Nope
808. How often?
Never....I dont need to
809. Are you an alcoholic?
Sometimes.....especially after one of Crash's partys
810. A druggie?
Nope
811. Do you drink illegally?
No
812. Do you wear underwear?
Every day
813. Do you change your underwear frequently?
Again Every day
814. Are you a coward?
Nope, I will stand my ground
815. A loser?
At some things
816. An idiot?
I am not a know-it-all
817. Do you chatspeak?
No
818. Are you a bad friend?
I try not to be but I am not perfect
819. Are you untrustworthy?
Nope
820. Unreliable?
Sometimes
821. Do you pick your nose?
Yes
822. Are you imperfect?
Yes, am I ever
823. Do you think you are perfect?
Hell no
824. Ugly?
4 out of 5 stars......
825. Do you have bad hair?
It needs to be layered
826. A big nose?
Nope
827. Are you shallow?
Naw
828. Greedy?
When it comes to popcorn....
829. Do you tell people you love them just to get what you want?
Never
830. Do you have any talents?
I can crochet better than your grandma
831. Do you burp often?
Yes but never out in public, just at home out loud
832. Are you good at it?
I can make myself burb
833. Are you impolite?
I will fake a smile if I have to
834. Disrespectful?
Nope
835. Sadistic?
NEVER
836. Are you a pansy?
Nope
837. Are you a conformist?
Depends on what I am conforming too....I am accepting of change
838. Do you buy your non-conformist clothing at Hot Topic like all of your non-conformist friends?
Nope.....I have never even been in that store
839. Do you feel that every band you used to like before they became successful has sold out?
Nope, not really
840. Are you a fan of George W. Bush?
Hell No
841. Do you have buck teeth?
Nope
842. Acne?
Nope, I never have
843. Mental illnesses?
Stress
844. Are you fake?
I couldnt be fake if I tried
845. Do you wear makeup, a push-up bra, lifts in your shoes or dye your hair?
Yes, Yes, No, No
846. If yes, do you want to reconsider your answer to 844?
No....because fake to me is acting like someone you are not.
847. Does your breath smell?
Probably like blueberries
848. Do you have a strong body odor?
No not even if I sweat real bad either
849. Does the amount of perfume or cologne your wear constitute a strong body odor?
No I just love my perfume
850. Do you have bad teeth?
Nope.....although years ago I did
851. Are the good teeth you have technically 'your' teeth?
Yes...
852. Do you have a bull ring through your nose?
nope
853. Are you overweight?
Almost underweight
854. Are you lying?
Nope
855. Do you realize that there is a difference between an 'athletic' body build and slightly overweight?
Athletic means that you are flat-chested, slightly overweight means that you have curves that are sexy
856. Are you anorexic?
Nope
857. Bulimic?
Nope
858. Do you have a piercing in an inappropriate spot on your body?
Nope not at all
859. Would your parents say that you have a piercing in an inappropriate spot on your body?
......
860. Do you have a tatoo on your lower back right above your waistline?
Yes I have a "Tramp-Stamp"
861. Is it a tribal design, butterfly or oriental symbol?
Kinda Sorta Oriental....I mean they are chinese cherry blossoms
862. If yes, do you want to reconsider your answer to 837?
No because it has nothing to do with that
863. Do you have a tattoo in an inappropriate spot on your body?
Nope
864. Is it in a spot that is going to sag in 15 years?
nope
865. Are you a wannabe?
Never
866. Do you get bad grades?
I got a C in history last week......
867. What's your IQ level?
Last time I was tested I was tested at 143
868. Are you a bad guesser?
Sometimes
869. Are you slow?
I am all over the place
870. Do you just not realize that you are slow?
Nope
871. Are you bad at reading people?
I am pretty good at it
872. Are you too nice for your own good?
ALL THE TIME
873. Do you have a lot of friends?
I have just enough
874. Do your 'friends' agree with you?
Yea they would
875. Do you give in easily?
Almost always
876. Are you stubborn?
Almost always as well
877. Did you give the same answer for 875 and 876?
Yes I did
878. If so, do you want to reconsider your answer to 869?
Nope because it depends on the situation
879. Are you annoying?
I am like an annoying fly you just want to swat at
880. Do you enjoy talking about gross, disturbing things?
With Boonie
881. Are you a necrophilliac?
Nope
882. Are you incestual?
Hell No!!!! EWWWW
883. Is your room messy?
Nope
884. Do you make fun of other people?
Just those who are full of themselves
885. Do you respect your body?
I probably should respect it more than I do
886. Are you arrogant?
No not really
887. Do you have low self-esteem?
Nope...
888. Are you unique?
VERY MUCH SO
889. Are your hands clammy?
All the time
890. Are you short?
Vertically challenged
891. Are you freakishly tall?
......
892. Do you like Simple Plan?
?Best Top Ten Lists
Beliefs
893. Do you believe in God?
I believe in a higher being yes
894. Do you believe in magic?
Nope
895. True love?
Yes
896. Heaven?
Not quite sure if I do or not
897. Hell?
Same answer as above
898. Satan?
Not sure there either
899. The Lord and Lady?
The Lord yes, the Lady....isn't that a catholic thing?
900. The Goddess?
Ahhh, No
901. The Greek Gods or Goddesses?
NOPE
902. The Pagan Gods or Goddesses?
NOPE
903. Are you an atheist?
Used to be
904. Agnostic?
Never
905. Do you believe in fairies?
Nope
906. Dragons?
Nope
907. Unicorns?
Nope
908. Gollums?
Nope
909. Santa?
Nope
910. The Easter Bunny?
Nope
911. The Tooth Fairy?
Nope
912. Pixies?
Nope
913. Phoenixes?
Nope
914. Elves?
Nope
915. Dwarves?
I think that they prefer to be called little people
916. Mermaids?
Nope
917. Karma?
Kinda sorta....
918. Immortality?
Nope
919. Do you believe in the Aztec Gods?
Nope
920. Mayan Gods?
Nope
921. Incan Gods?
Nope
922. Do you believe that each different belief creates a new reality?
A new way of thinking for each culture....yes
923. Do you believe in life on other planets?
Hard to say.....The possibilities are there
924. Do you believe in parallel universes?
Nope
925. Do you believe that black holes are time portals?
Nope
926. Do you believe in Eternity?
Nope
927. Do you believe in evolution?
Yes I do
928. Do you believe in life after death?
Nope
929. What happens to us after we die?
Not sure.....still toying with the whole do we go to heaven or simply no longer exist thing
930. Do you believe in superheroes?
We have everyday superheros
931. Super villains?
Them too
932. Do you believe in Fate?
Yes, BIG TIME
933. That everything has a purpose?
Yes....
934. Do you believe that everything revolves around money?
Nope that I dont
935. Sex?
For some it does
936. Love?
For me it does
937. Success?
Nope
938. Making yourself happy?
In order to make other happy, you need to make yourself happy first
939. Making others happy?
See above
940. Religion?
I believe that having a sense of faith is fundamental in being happy
941. Politics?
I love politics......they are my day time version of soaps
942. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes I do
943. Angels?
Nope
944. Demons?
Nope
945. Ghosts?
Nope
946. Do you believe there's a someone for everyone?
Yes, Yes I do.....
947. Do you believe in true, selfless happiness?
Sometimes
948. Do you believe in selfessness at all?
Yes
949. Do you believe that wishing for something can make it happen?
Nope......
950. Do you believe that the means justify the ends?
What goes up.....
951. Do you believe that anything can happen?
Yes anything can happen.....Free Xbox 360
This Or That
952. Pie or cake?
Cheesecake.
953. Pie or 3.14159...?
Pi
954. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.....
955. Black or white?
Black as it is harder to get dirty
956. Ceiling or floor?
Floor
957. Couch or bed?
Couch if my back hurts, bed if it doesn't
958. Cough or sneeze?
Sneeze
959. On or off?
On I guess
960. Closed or open?
OPEN OPEN OPEN
961. Brush or comb?
Comb.....gentler on the hair
962. Long or short?
Long
963. Big or small?
Medium
964. Wet or dry?
Dry
965. Under or over?
Under
966. Top or bottom?
Bottom
967. Fly or fall?
Fly
968. Smile or frown?
Smile....it's more fun
969. Tears of joy or tears of sorrow?
Tears out of joy
970. Hot or cold?
Hot....I HATE being Cold
971. Warm or cool?
Warm would be better than hot
972. Rough or smooth?
Depends on what
973. Cat or dog?
Dog for sure
974. Snake or bird?
Snake
975. Shark or T-Rex?
Shark....
976. Past or present?
Present then future
977. Science fiction or fantasy?
Fiction
978. Dull or sharp?
Shrap since dull can be dangerous
979. Live forever or die young?
Die old
980. Books or television?
Both
981. Jump or skip?
Skip....it's alot of Fun!
982. Fast or slow?
Fast....I hate slow unless if you are taking your time to perfect something
983. Run or walk?
How about walking fast?
984. Guy or girl?
Guys.....
985. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Warner brothers over Disney for sure
986. Belle or Jasmine?
Jasmine
987. Gaston or Cruella Deville?
I loved Cruella Deville
988. Food or friends?
Both
989. Colors or black and white?
Colors....black and white would be boring
990. Cute or pretty?
Pretty as cute is something that you would use to describe a kid
991. Good or evil?
Good over evil any day
992. Fruits or vegetables?
Vegetables...
993. Milk or juice?
Diet Pop
994. Hot chocolate or gingerale?
Hot chocolate but gingerale is my cure all when I feel sick
995. Beer or wine?
VINO!!!!!
996. Movies or cartoons?
Movies
997. Pillow or blanket?
Pillow....and I require 3 of them
998. Moon or stars?
Stars
999. Sky or sea?
The sea
1000. Explode or implode?
Explode I guess
1. First name
Pamela
2. Age
I am 27 years old...or... 1433 Weeks old or 329 Months old or 10032 days old
3. Gender
Female or better yet I'm a tomboy
4. Happy with it?
Yes, because I most certainly like being able to get along with both sexes even though I don't understand women. Even though I am one the rest confuse me.
5. The current time is?
3:15 pm
6. Eye color
Bright Blue
7. Happy with it?
I love my eye color....because of them "Blue Eyes" is one of my nicknames.
8. If not, what would you change it to?
If I could change them, I would change them to purple.
9. Hair color
Brunette
10. Happy with it?
I have been every color....red, blond, brown, white, dark blue, black and hunter green. For now I am sticking with what I got.
11. If not, what would you change it to?
I would like to have dark blue hair with hunter green highlights again.
12. Hair length
Staying the way it is....
13. Hair style
I love it but it needs to be layered again.
14. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Oh yea.....
15. What color?
Refer to question 10.....
16. Do you dye your hair frequently?
I haven't since before I found out I was pregnant with Kaity.
17. Has it ever gotten damaged?
After one time I decided that it would be cool to bleach my hair with the powder bleach....you know the blue powder kind....well I was over at my friend Cherri and John's house and we were drinking while we were bleaching my hair and I got a little to drunk and left it in a little too long and it turned my hair very brittle and VERY white....I was very lucky that it didnt fall out
18. Are you clean-shaven?
Sure I guess
19. What's your body type?
Way to thin.....
20. Are your fingers long and slender, short and fat, or somewhere in between?
Long and slender....my wedding band is a size 4.25.
21. Thin or full lips?
In between
22. Thin hair, thick hair, or somewhere in between?
Very thick hair
23. Have you ever had lice?
Nope not once but my sister did twice when we were kids and I can remember how gross it was.....funny...I find myself scratching my head right now :)
24. How old were you?
N/A
25. Nicknames
Mrs. Piggy, Blue Eyes, Spamela, Pammie, and Bitch
26. Happy with them?
I love them and I listed them in the order that I like the most
27. Aliases
I guess just Pam
28. What made you choose them?
I didn't....I ALWAYS introduce myself as Pamela but everyone over time will shorten it to Pam.
29. If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?
SAM....
30. Think of the situation above. What would you want your name to be?
Hmmmm.....Tyler I guess
31. If you had a choice, would you drop your last name?
Nope, can't......considering that Brian and I will be married for at least the next 50 years....
32. What heritage does your first name imply?
It is English
33. Middle name
My first middle name is English and my second middle name is Scotish.
34. Last name
My maiden name is Italian and my married name is English.
35. Place of birth
Toledo, OH
36. Date of birth
March 20, 1981
37. Nationality
American
38. Were you named after anyone?
Yes
39. Who?
I was named after my Aunt Pamela
40. What side of the family does your name come from?
My mother's side
41. Did your parents immigrate?
Nope
42. How about your grandparents?
Nope
43. Your great grandparents?
Yes
44. Farther back into your family?
Nope, my great grandparents on both sides were the first.
45. Where did they emmigrate from?
England, Germany, Italy
46. Where did they immigrate to?
Ohio, Michigan area
47. Skin color
White....
48. What's your facial structure like?
Long and narrow
49. Height
5'2"
50. Happy with it?
Yep
51. Weight
105 Lbs
52. Happy with it?
Yep
53. How old are your parents?
They are both in their 60's
54. What's your father's name?
Gale
55. Your mother's?
Susan
56. Do you have any siblings?
3
57. How old are they?
26, 24, and 23
58. What are their names?
Gloria, Lloyd and Sara
59. Do you get along with your family?
Nope, I hope to never speak to them again
60. Do you wish they were different?
Yes....I wish that they all acted their age instead of acting like pre-pubescent 13 year olds
61. Were you ever abused by any member of your family?
My father.....way way way too much and by my mother as well
62. Were you ever betrayed by a member of your family?
Ha....By my mother, father, and both of my sisters....my brother only used me
63. Did your family ever disown any other member of your family?
My Aunt Pam disowned my mother
64. If so, why?
Long long long story
65. Who do you get along with most?
My inherited family through BrianAll Time Greatest Album
Favorites
66. Color
I like blues, greens and purples.
67. Month
I really like October since that is when all of the leaves in the trees begin to change colors.
68. Year
2006
69. Decade
Oh....the 60's for sure.
70. Century
I am fascinated with the early 1900's
71. Millenium
Cant say that I really have a favorite millenium.
72. Animal
I love frogs
73. Movie
Of all time? Well if I had to pick just one I would say...Casablanca.
74. Book
Arcadia if I can ever finish reading it.
75. River
Maumee River
76. Lake
Jordan Lake
77. Ocean
Atlantic for sure
78. Country
Germany
79. City
Charlottesville
80. State
VA
81. Province
Ontario, more specifically I love Windsor Ontario.
82. Place to go in your neighborhood
The playground
83. Person
Brian
84. Relative
Sherri
85. Pet
Dogs
86. Actor
Morgan Freeman and George Clooney
87. Actress
Katharine Hepburn and Julia Roberts
88. Celebrity
Jim Carey
89. Musician
Madonna...only because I am impressed with someone who has lasted as long as she has trhoughout the years.
90. Singer
Aaron Lewis
91. Band
Steve Miller Band
92. Movie genre
HORROR FILMS for sure!!!!
93. Book genre
Non-fiction books....
94. Play genre
Operas.....would love to go to one soon
95. Play
I don't really have a favorite one. I do like the plays that Shakespere wrote....Hamlet more so than Romeo and Juliet.
96. Musical
Rocky Horror Picture Show
97. Poem
I can't think of the name of it but I used to say it as a kid Four angels round my bed Two at my feet, two at my head One to watch and one to pray Two to bear my soul away
98. Writer
Edgar Allan Poe for writing The Raven
99. Song
Epiphany or Jet Airliner
100. Sport
Pro-football, college basketball and NASCAR...respectively
101. Drink
Coffee or chicken broth...both will wake me right up in the morning
102. Food
Anything mexican
103. Brand of cereal
Grape Nuts
104. Candy bar
Charleston Chew, the strawberry one but I can never find it anymore
105. Disney princess
Jasmine
106. Disney prince
Prince Charming
107. Disney villain
The Queen of Hearts
108. Disney character
Miss Piggy!!!!
109. CD
14 Shades of Gray or the album Book Of Dreams
110. Director
M. Night Shyamalan
111. Videogame
Super Mario Brothers 2 or 3
112. Computer game
Solitaire
113. Game
Gin Rummy
114. Board game
I don't really have one that I like.
115. Word game
Word searches are great
116. Clothing style
What ever fits and looks good....I am not particular on any one style.
117. Truth or dare question
I hate that "game"
118. Fairy tale
I guess maybe Little Red Riding Hood
119. Lullaby
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
120. Holiday
Thanksgiving
121. Mythological creature
Sirens
122. Miscellaneous item
Q-tips....I love using them in my ears right after I get out of the shower
123. Storybook character
Pamela in Arcadia
124. Movie character
Ivy Walker
125. Play character
N/A
126. Musical character
N/A
127. College
The one that I am currently attending followed by Duke
128. Football team
St. Louis Rams
129. Soccer team
I hate soccer
130. Tennis player
I hate tennis
131. Hockey team
Hurricanes
132. Basketball team
Duke
133. Baseball team
I hate baseball too
134. Swimmer
Don't have one
135. Track star
Don't have one
136. Vegetable
I have 3, Artichokes, Asparagus and Mushrooms (that has been just recently that I started liking those)
137. Fruit
Strawberry
138. Toothpaste brand
Any kind that is on sale
139. Type of computer
Dell
140. Medication
Ibuprofen
141. Poison
Tetrodotoxin....I think I spelled that right
142. Type of sword
Don't have one
143. Type of gun
Brian's big AR-16
144. Planet
Saturn
145. Space feature
The moon or Vega
146. Breed of cat
Calico cats
147. Dog
Labradors
148. Spider
Rose-Haired Mexican Tarantula, only because I had one as a pet as a kid
149. Fish
Angel fish
150. Penguin
N/A
151. Species of crustacean
Don't have one
152. Arachnid
Tarantulas or Orb Weavers (they make beautiful webs)
153. Insect
Lady Bug
154. Pair of socks
My fuzzy black socks
155. Scooby-Doo character
Wilma
156. Spongebob Squarepants character
Plankton
157. Quote
Closed minded people should come with closed mouths
158. Adage
Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning
159. President
Teddy Roosevelt
160. Astrological sign
Pisces
161. Chinese zodiac sign
Rooster
162. Number
13
163. Short story
I don't really have one
164. Word
IRK
165. Definition
irk (ûrk) tr.v. irked, irk·ing, irks To be irritating, wearisome, or vexing to.
166. Time period
The 60's
167. Dictionary brand
Websters
168. Series of books
All the books written by Shel Silverstein
169. Publishing company
N/A
170. Illustrator
N/A
171. Artist
N/A
172. Childhood story
Anything that was in "Where the sidewalk ends"
173. Childhood memory
Let's not go there
174. Facial expression
The look of "HUH what HUH?"
175. Serial killer
Zodiac Killer
176. Medieval torture device
The Cross
177. Instrument
Guitar
178. Brand of chocolate
Hersheys
179. Candy
Chick-o-sticks or Good n Plentys
180. Brand of candy
Mars
181. Time of day
Early morning
182. Codename Amour and Adori use
Huh?
183. Letter
K
184. Inside joke
Whatever....old one Brian and I used to say alot
185. Joke
Anyone that makes me laugh
186. Scent
Ginger Essence
187. Onomotapoeia
quack
188. Alliteration
Don't have oneFunniest Stand Up Comedians
Dislikes
189. Least favorite color
Orange
190. Animal
DEER!!!!!
191. Number
30....only because I will 30 in 2 and a half years....
192. President
Bush.....And Obama if he wins
193. Actor
Brad Pitt
194. Actress
J-Lo....she should never have tried acting.
195. Director
Don't have one
196. Celebrity
Britany Spears
197. Artist
N/A
198. Illustrator
N/A
199. Poet
N/A
200. Writer
N/A
201. Band
The "new" NKOTB
202. Musician
Prince
203. Singer
Prince again....
204. Food
Seafood
205. Fruit
Cantaloupe
206. Vegetable
Okra....unless of course it is in Gumbo...then I can tolerate it
207. Candy
Marzipan
208. Candy bar
Mounds
209. Brand of chocolate
Godiva...because it is way to over-rated
210. Skittles flavor
Orange
211. Month
January
212. Year
1999
213. Decade
80's
214. Century
Don't have one
215. Millenium
N/A
216. Era
The era right before the great depression
217. Time period
The 80's
218. Battle of the Civil War
Fort Sumter
219. War
Desert Storm
220. Battle of WWII
The Battle of Midway
221. Battle of American Revolution
Bunker Hill
222. Genius
Bobby Fischer
223. Genus of plant
Toxicodendron radicans
224. Flower
Oh I love all flowers, especially calla lilies
225. Tree
I hate Elm trees.....raking up their tiny little leaves in the fall is a pain in the a**
226. Hair color
Blond
227. Eye color
Brown
228. Fairy tale
The Brothers Grim
229. Disney princess
Ariel
230. Disney villain
Cruela DeVil
231. Disney prince
Aladin
232. Movie character
SpongeBob
233. Play character
N/A
234. Book character
N/A
235. Musical character
N/A
236. Play
N/A
237. Musical
N/A
238. Person
My mother the B****
239. Brand of cereal
Anything that is way to sweet
240. Brand of battery
The cheap ones that come with the electronics that you buy that will only last for like two minutes
241. Mental illness
Dementia
242. Medication
Alcohol
243. Serial killer
Ted Bundy
244. Poison
N/A
245. Type of sword
N/A
246. Type of gun
N/A
247. Toothpaste brand
They pretty much all work the same
248. Scent
Vanilla
249. Taste
Bitter
250. Sound
The sound of a fake cry
251. Sexual position
I like them all
252. Article of clothing
Granny pantys....which is why I only own bikinis or thongsFavorite Simpsons Character
The Ideal Mate
253. Hair color
Brown
254. Hair length
Short but not bald
255. Hair style
One that is flattering but not too cliche
256. Eye color
Blue
257. Skin color
Same as me
258. Any makeup?
Chapstick
259. Clothing style
His own that is unique to him but again not cliche
260. Shy or outgoing?
I want somone to compliment my attitude
261. Happy or depressed?
Happy but not neurotically happy
262. Funny or serious?
More funny than serious
263. Abusive or kind?
Very kind
264. Respectful or perverted?
Both!!!
265. Completely describe their personality
In one word....Brian
266. Ideal height
Taller than me but in no way shorter
267. Ideal weight
As long as his waist size is 36" or below
268. Body type
No one with DunLop disease
269. Completely describe their appearances
In one word again :0)....Brian
270. This is another space if you need it
-----
271. Cup size or condom size
Cup size
272. Masochistic or sadistic?
To hurt or to be hurt....that is the question therefore I choose neither
273. Conformist or nonconformist?
Nonconformist......I want someone to forge their own path through life.
274. Artistic or athletic?
Artistic
275. Intellectual or unintelligent?
Intellectual but not a "know-it-all"
276. Complex or simple?
Not too complex but not dull either. Somewhere in between
277. What would their hobbies be?
Whatever made them happy.....as long as it wasn't like comic book collecting or something dorky like that.
278. Interests?
Touring vineyards like me, being outdoorsy and going for walks.
279. Obsessions
As long as it was something that was positive and not negative....I wouldn't mind
280. Would they hug you often?
Nope I would hug them often
281. Kiss you often?
Naw....I am not that lovey-dovey
282. Would they frequently tell you that they loved you?
I wish that he would tell me that he loved me more often than what he does but when he looks at me I know that he does.....So I guess really he doesn't have too.
283. Have you already found your ideal mate?
Yeppers. The man that I am currently married too and who I will be married too for the next 40 years :)
284. Or as close as someone can get?
-----
285. Would you have sex often, never, or sometimes?
Sometimes.....as long as he doesn't push the issue
286. Are you in love?
Very much so
287. What will you do together?
Whatever makes us happy
288. Your ideal date
Just him and I having fun
289. Your ideal wedding
My vow renewal in 2 years will be my ideal wedding
290. How many kids?
Just one....as I want to be able to give her everything
291. What will their names be?
Kaitlyn Marie
292. What do you think they would look like?
Accroding to MyHeritage.com she looks like both of us equally
293. Will you even have kids?
Yeppers
294. If not, why?
----
295. Will you even get married?
----
296. If no, why?
----
297. Are you taken or single?
TakenBest Guitarist Ever
What Do You Think Of?
298. Ugly people?
No one is ugly
299. Pretty people?
The pretty ones almost always think that they are better than everyone....those that do irk me
300. Bald people?
Bald can be nice
301. Scrawny African children?
Birth Control....
302. Religion?
To each their but dont push your religon on me
303. Politics?
Republican
304. Abortion?
A women should be allowed to do whatever she wants to her own body
305. Church?
Having a sense of faith and community is good for everyone yet not for everyone
306. Separation of church and state?
Yes....most certainly
307. Blondes?
My daughter is a blond.....so I am getting used to them :)
308. Brunettes?
I love being a brunette
309. Redheads?
To bitchy
310. Mainstream rock?
It's ok
311. Abercrombie?
Nope
312. Pop music?
Depends on how much it is played on the radio
313. Classic rock?
OF COURSE
314. Roleplaying?
Hmmmmm...... ;)
315. Emo music?
Not at all
316. Ignorance?
Can't stand them
317. Stupidity?
Being stupid and playing stupid are two different things.....the ones who pretend to be stupid piss me off
318. Mental retardation?
They are just like everyone else....
319. Friends?
I have only one close friend
320. Disrespect?
Friends can but strangers no
321. Immaturity?
Can't stand immature people....especially those who are 60 and like they are 18
322. Republicans?
Love them
323. Democrats?
Being to dislike them
324. George W. Bush?
Can't WAIT until he is gone
325. Your mom?
BITCH and I wish that she would die
326. This survey?
Not bad
327. Painted walls?
Huh?
328. Drugs?
I would love if they legalized MJ
329. Alcohol?
Great after a long hard day
330. Prostitution?
Well they have legalized somewhat in Las Vegas
331. Premarital sex?
Would you buy a car w/o teset driving it first
332. Teenage sex?
They shouldn't be having sex until they are 18
333. People?
I love all people
334. Your classmates?
I love the group that I sit with in class
335. Your co-workers?
I don't work....therefore no co-workers
336. Your school?
I love my school
337. Your family?
My family on Brian's side
338. My family?
Huh?
339. Your mental health?
I little stressed right now
340. My mental health?
Again....Huh?
341. Falling asleep holding a stuffed animal?
It's cute when my daughter does it.
342. Your life?
Overall....great in less than two years....it will be amazing, Perfect job
343. My life?
?????
344. The color green?
The color of life and i love it
345. Pickles?
Kosher dill with extra garlic.....could eat those all day long along with popcorn
346. Food?
I LOVE to cook it and make up new recipes
347. Electricity?
Couldn't be doing this survey with out it
348. Niagra falls?
What an amazing natural feature those falls are
349. Cataracts?
Hope to never get them
350. Bridges?
Hi-Level in Toledo on the 4th of July.....what a memory
351. Braces?
Wore them for 18 months
352. Dictionairies?
Why? Just attempt to Google it and it will spell it out for you correctly
353. Television?
I don't watch it too much anymore
354. Fairy tales?
Real life stories are better
355. Hollywood?
Would love to go one day
356. MTV?
Haven't watched that channel since the late 90'sFree Xbox 360
Currently
357. What are you feeling?
Hating that I have insomnia.....worried about my A&P class.
358. Smelling?
My Ginger Essence and the bag of popcorn I just popped
359. Seeing?
My Hubby's bible from when he was sworn in, my phone, my history and A&P books, and my daughters toddler book (I filled in something in there a little bit ago)
360. Hearing?
The fan and my music stored on my phone (Jet Airliner)
361. Doing?
Listening to the music on my phone, IMing B, eating popcorn
362. Who are you talking to online?
Ha.....My Hubby!!!!
363. On the phone?
No one
364. What room of the house are you in?
Computer room
365. Bored?
Nope
366. Do you look nice?
4 out of 5 stars
367. What are you wearing?
Tank top and my grey sleep shorts
368. Are you eating anything?
Popcorn
369. Drinking anything?
Diet Mountain Dew
370. What's your heart rate?
Probably high.....I am drinking me some dew
371. BMI?
19.0 ( I just looked it up online) and it is 0.5 away from being underweight so that STILL leaves me in the normal weight range. I mean I am 5'2" and 104 pounds
372. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
Nikes earlier when I went to class
373. What are you wishing for?
For McCain to win
374. What are you worried about?
A&P
375. Sad about?
Brittany and her boy troubles
376. Happy about?
Everything
377. Angry about?
McDowell
378. Serious about?
Studing HARD this week
379. Laughing about?
Kaity and the way she acted at grandpa and grandmas house tonight
380. Talking about?
To Brian online....School, the rain tonight, History test, Davidson, this and that I guess
381. Typing about?
Updating my Blogger pageBest Sports Movies
Friends
382. Who are your friends?
My long time buddies, Crash and Gina, and my new click at school
383. Your best friends?
Steve and of course my hubby
384. Who do you hang out with most?
Brian
385. Who do you treat the best?
I treat them all the same
386. Who treats you the best?
Brian
387. Do you even have friends?
Nope they are all immaginary!!!! :)
388. If so, why are you taking this survey?
Because I am lonely.....WTF
389. Who's the funny one?
Steve for sure
390. The smart one?
Crash and Amy
391. The depressed one?
None of them
392. The punk?
None of them again
393. The goth?
?
394. The prep?
None
395. The jock?
None
396. The outcast?
ME
397. The stupid one?
Me again....or at least my Prof makes me feel that way right now :)
398. The one who you think will kill someone one day?
Hmmmmm
399. The annoying one?
Me again
400. The hyper one?
That's me
401. The oblivious one?
Brian and Steve equally sometimes
402. The romantic?
Brian for sure
403. The pervert?
Boonie!!!!
404. The content one?
Jaime
405. The liar?
I will not befriend a liar....hence why I am no longer friends with Shannon
406. The cheapskate?
......
407. The ominous one?
......
408. The disrespectful one?
......
409. The abusive one?
......
410. The hot one?
Jaime
411. The ugly one?
.......
412. The one that hates you?
None of them
413. The one that hates you, but hangs out with you anyway?
........
414. The back-up one?
........
415. The fighter?
Jaime, Jennifer and I
416. The lover?
Brittany
417. The hippie?
Liane
418. The druggie?
........
419. The alcoholic?
........
420. The one that's recovering?
........
421. The one that's in jail?
........
422. The one that is most likely to be in jail?
........
423. The one that's going to be executed?
........
424. The most likely to be murdered?
........
425. The most likely to be committed to a mental hospital?
........
426. The most likely to stay there forever?
........
427. The normal one?
Everyone in their own way
428. The conformist?
Everyone is to an extent
429. The nonconformist?
Again, everyone is in a way
430. The masochistic one?
NONE!!!!
431. The sadistic one?
NONE!!!!
432. The weird one?
Me!!!
433. The musical one?
Liane and Randy
434. The artistic one?
Amy.....saw that one night when see was bored in class!!! :)
435. The perfect one?
Amy!
436. The literary genius?
Liane
437. The fugitive?
........
438. The juvenille delinquint?
........
439. The Jewish one?
.......
440. The Christian one?
........
441. The Buddhist one?
........
442. The Muslim one?
........
443. The Hindu one?
........
444. The Catholic one?
........
445. The Wiccan one?
........
446. The atheist?
........
447. The agnostic?
.........
448. The cutter?
.........
449. The anorexic one?
.........
450. The bulimic one?
..........
451. The skinny one?
Me and Kasey
452. The thin one?
Casey
453. The fat one?
None of them
454. The obese one?
........
455. The Satanic one?
.......Most Popular Cartoon Characters
Have You Ever
456. Gone on a cruise?
Nope
457. Beaten someone up?
Yeppers
458. Been beaten up?
Aww heck no
459. Bullied someone?
Yeppers
460. Been bullied?
Yeppers
461. Attempted suicide?
Nope
462. Attempted murder?
Nope
463. Nearly died?
Nope
464. Broken the law?
I speed and run stop signs sometimes
465. Stolen something?
When I was like 6 at the Toledo Zoo
466. Had an abortion?
........
467. Known the president?
........
468. Had an affair with the president?
........
469. Met a famous person?
Yeppers, a few
470. Gotten drunk?
I am over the age of 21
471. Gotten high?
Yeppers
472. Had masochistic sex?
Nope
473. Had an affair?
Yep
474. Been out of the country?
Yep
475. Out of state?
Yep
476. Out of your town?
Obviously I don't live in a shoebox.....
477. Written a poem?
Yes, several
478. A story?
Yes
479. A novel?
I don;t have that MUCH time
480. A song?
Naw
481. Gotten published?
Nope
482. Written a love poem?
Yes, to my B
483. Story?
A love story? Nope
484. Novel?
Nope again
485. Song?
Nope
486. Said that you hated the world?
When everyone acts like idiots
487. Finished school?
Yeppers and starting a new school
488. Flunked a grade?
NEVER!!!!
489. Flunked a test?
Nope
490. Flunked a subject?
Nope
491. Read a book for enjoyment?
Yes
492. Bungee jumped?
Yeppers, Cedar Point
493. Skydived?
Nope
494. Danced?
Yes
495. Been to a dance?
Several
496. Suba dived?
Suba dived no.....Scuba dived yes
497. Broken a bone?
Had my nose broken fpr my plastic surgery
498. Gotten a nose bleed?
......after my nose surgery
499. Had an orgasm?
Oh yea
500. Suffered from psychosis?
Maybe :)
501. Wished you could get away with something?
Oh yea
502. Thought of killing someone?
Who hasn't?
503. Thought of killing yourself?
Nope
504. Saved someone's life?
Nope....not yet at least
505. Saved your own?
Twice
506. Gone to the beach?
Topsail and Myrtle are my two favorite
507. Gone fishing?
I LOVE fishing!!!!
508. Gone to an island?
Put-in-Bay
509. Died in a dream?
That falling off of a cliff dream in Stage 2 of sleep
510. Had a dream that came true?
Apparently soon I will be
511. Kissed someone in the rain?
Yes
512. Gotten pregnant?
Yeppers
513. Eaten calamari?
Once....to say that I have
514. Lobster?
Once
515. Helped anybody during the holidays?
Several times
516. Helped a stranger?
More than I should
517. Kissed a stranger?
Nope
518. Hugged a stranger?
Yes
519. Had sex with a stranger?
5 Date Rule
520. Found a lost wallet?
Nope
521. Felt bad about not returning it?
N/A
522. Been in a car accident?
Yes.......
523. Caused a car accident?
Nope
524. Driven over 100 mph?
Down 40 and 80/90 several times
525. Been caught driving over 100 mph?
Nope.....damn lucky too
526. Bitten someone?
Brian
527. Been bitten by someone?
Not that I can think ofBest Sitcoms
Can You
528. Kiss your elbow?
Ha....nice try
529. Touch your nose with your tongue?
Almost
530. Stick your fist in your mouth?
Ahhh....no
531. Touch your toes?
Yes
532. Give away money?
Yeppers.....to Raven the homeless guy that hangs out at 85 and Hillandale
533. Marry a family member?
NEVER
534. Hire an assassin?
nope
535. Get ahold of drugs?
I sure can
536. Alcohol?
Yes with my fake ID
537. Stay up all night?
Apparently I am doing that now
538. Stay up for 3 nights?
Long time ago when i worked at the P.O. and my sister lived here and we would hang out with Brian F.
539. Finish this survey?
Trying
540. Swim?
I am a Pisces
541. Draw well?
A stick figure
542. Sing well?
3 out of 5 stars there
543. Write well?
When I try
544. Eat a box of chocolates in an hour?
Cherry Cordials at Christmas
545. Eat an entire package of Oreos in a half an hour?
No way
546. Without milk?
I couldn't eat more than 1 with out milk
547. Predict the future?
If only i couldAll Time Greatest Athletes
Would You Ever
548. Sacrifice everything for a friend?
For Brian.....YES OF COURSE!!!!
549. A lover?
Brian
550. Give your life for a friend?
For Brian and Kaity I would
551. A lover?
Huh?
552. Give your life to save a stranger's?
Never
553. Post yourself having sex up on the Internet?
NEVER<>Best Songs Ever
Would You Ever Be
567. A fireman?
Nope, Although I wanted too when I was in the third grade
568. Policeman?
i would have loved to....I applied and everything but Brian didn't like that idea
569. Serial killer?
Nope
570. Doctor?
NEVER
571. Surgeon?
NEVER
572. Prostitute?
NEVER NEVER NEVER
573. Playboy model?
My boobs aren't big enough
574. Writer?
Waste of time
575. Artist?
Not for me
576. Musician?
Nope
577. Assassin?
Nope
578. Ninja?
Nope
579. Soldier?
I couldn't but I have MUCH RESPECT for those that are
580. President?
Naw....I couldn't live in a house that was painted all white
581. Darth Vader?
Maybe for Halloween
582. Pilot?
I would be an Air Marshal
583. Mortician?
Lived to damn close to a funeral home as a kid to ever want to do that
584. Forensic scientist?
That would be awesome
585. Detective?
Boring
586. Lawyer?
Boring
587. Drug-dealer?
NEVER
588. Pirate?
I wouldn't look good with a hook for a hand
589. Box-carrier?
I was a Letter Carrier
590. Store clerk?
Retail? Never again....to demeaning
591. Banker?
Naw
592. Criminal?
Naw
593. Target?
Of what?
594. Professional wrestler?
Awww.....the men's version of day time soaps....NEVER
595. Tennis player?
Boring
596. Rapper?
I'm white
597. Country singer?
I can listen to it all day but to sing for a living.....again 3 out of 5 stars
598. Pop star?
Never....too much drama
599. Actor?
Naw
600. Plastic surgeon?
NopeBest PS2 Games
Why?
601. Is the sky blue?
Rayleigh Scattering Effect.....Wrote a paper on that in HS
602. Is the world round?
Actually no it is more of a pear shape but ever so slightly
603. Is the world unfair?
The world is what you make of it, perceive of it
604. Are most people selfish?
Sometimes everyone has to be
605. Impolite?
More so up north than down south
606. Disrespectful?
Sadly yes
607. Conforming?
Cult members are.....:)
608. Are there religions?
Several but all based on the same basic premise
609. Theories?
Always
610. Opinions?
If no one had an opinion the world would be a boring place
611. Are humans so intelligent?
Well we are causing our own demise are we not?
612. Do we need air?
Air.....not all the pollutants that are in it
613. Do we age?
Yes over time cells breakdown and they won't regenerate as fast as they once did
614. Do we die?
When it is out time one day
615. Can't pigs fly?
They could if you put them on a plane
616. Is there cheddar cheese in the world?
Wisconsin by far has the best
617. Swiss?
I love me some baby swiss
618. American?
Processed
619. Are you taking this?
yes.....Funnest Things to Do On MySpace
When Was The Last Time
620. You brushed your teeth?
Before class
621. Took a shower?
Before class
622. Ate?
About 30 minutes ago
623. Drank?
About two minutes ago
624. Drank an alcoholic beverage?
Over at Steve's tonight
625. Took a pill?
In Class
626. Smoked?
627. You got your photograph taken?
About 2 weeks ago
628. You got caught doing something bad?
Nothing lately
629. Had sex?
Nope
630. Dyed your hair?
Never again
631. Hurt someone physically?
Nope
632. Hurt someone emotionally?
Yep
633. Did your homework?
I am getting ready to do that today
634. Hung out with your friends?
This last weekend
635. Got drunk?
Nope
636. Got high?
Nope
637. Said: bye, text me?
No but I did say Bye, IM me
638. Took a survey?
Other than this one, Nope
639. Won a contest?
Nope
640. Went out on a date?
Not for a while
641. Had a strong sexual drive?
Nope not in a while eitherBest Rock Band Ever
Word Association
642. Bed
Sleep....or my lack there of
643. Curtains
Window
644. Lights
The indicator lights on my car that Kaity points out when they flash after i have turned my car alarm off and she will say "See, Light"
645. Music
Steve Miller Band
646. Candles
Birthday.....But I hate to celebrate with a cake...rather with a dinner
647. Closet
Great for storage
648. Door
Somethiing to slam when you are pissed
649. Window
Loss of heat
650. Onomotapoeia
Bang
651. Dog
Loyal
652. Cat
Something you kick
653. Egypt
Giza
654. Corey
Loomis from HS
655. Mirror
I am vain enough to have to look in it at LEAST 30 times a day :)
656. Case
Un-solved
657. Cage
Nicholas Cage.....I cant not WAIT to see his new movie
658. Cave
The Crystal Cave at Put-In-Bay
659. Nutella
Chocolate and hazelnut
660. Bird
Geese.....like the ones that have been walking through our yard lately and Kaity wants to go downstairs so that she can chase them
661. Bear
Koala bear....like the one that Kaity has to match the one I had as a kid
662. Death
One day
663. Life
Thus far.....challenging
664. White
Black
665. Black
Teal
666. Personality
Outgoing
667. Pickle
Tony Packos "Really Chunky Garlic Dills" or "Original Pickles & Peppers"
668. Dilemna
Coffee or chicken broth this morning to drink....thats the only dilemna that I have
669. Love
Brian and Kaity
670. Liberal
Middle of the fence
671. Conservative
Closed Minded
672. Ball
Gown
673. Moderate
Why not go all out?
674. Inept
McDonalds workersBest Xbox 360 Games
Odd Questions
675. What color is the bottom of your tongue?
Pink I guess
676. Your foot?
Same color as the top of my foot...
677. Do you have any medical problems concerning feet?
I have pes planus or fallen arches
678. Do you secretly fantasize about George W. Bush?
Secretly wish that he would get run over by a elephant
679. Do you chew on your homework?
Uh, No
680. Pencils?
Nope
681. Do you read the dictionary?
I have a word-a-day on my laptop
682. Encyclopedia?
I USED too (really) read the Funk and Wagnalls encyclopedias that my dad would but when I was a kid
683. Atlas?
Nope
684. Road map?
Nope
685. Do you memorize random facts?
Sometimes....but only if I find it interesting
686. Do you stalk anyone?
Nope
687. Does anyone stalk you?
Yepper....HE STILL DOES!!! :( At least I haven't gotten a text in about a month though
688. Do you cut the grass with a pair of scissors?
The only grass that I have ever cut with scissors was that grass that my aunt would grow in the window for her cat to eat
689. Do you dust your lawn?
Yes, every day
690. Do you collect dust?
Lately yes since I haven't dusted in about a month
691. Why does lint accumulate in belly buttons?
Because it WANTS to be collected so that it can be sold on Ebay
692. Have you ever thought of becoming a prostitute?
Again with the prostitute questions......NEVER
693. Do you wish prostitution was legal?
I think that it is in Las Vegas already and that is tacky and nasty
694. Do you use lotion on your feet?
Well Brian does when he rubs them for me
695. Do you have problems with Canadians?
Canucks? No way
696. Mexicans?
Yesssssss!
697. Americans?
Yesssssss!
698. The French?
Nope
699. The English?
I love me some Earl Grey....so no
700. Have you ever played a kazoo?
Probably at a party once
701. Have you ever shot someone?
Paint Ball
702. Something?
Deer, Pheasants, several targets, and the back side of a barn with a sawed off shotgun.
703. How many pairs of underwear do you own?
Way to many
704. Jeans?
I love jeans.....so way to many
705. What ring size are you?
My wedding ring is a 4.25
706. Belt size?
I have to buy a little girls medium sometimes large
707. Have you ever gotten anything amputated?
nope
708. Do you have a calendar from 2001 hanging in your room?
No
709. Do you eat a lot?
Yeppers
710. Do you get excited over cameras?
Kodak Moments.....for sure
711. Do you have a strange obsession with pickles?
Maybe :)
712. Poison?
Nope
713. Knives?
No
714. Cheese?
No but my daughter does
715. Penguins?
Ahhh....No
716. Bald people?
No
717. Scrawny African children?
No
718. Midgets?
Nope
719. Pirates?
Nope
720. Corny jokes?
Nope
721. Are you a virgin?
Hell No
722. Are you a hermaphrodite?
I am not likw a worm
723. Do you tie string to your teeth?
Nope
724. Do you bite yourself?
Only when trying to keep from laughing
725. Cut yourself?
Nope
726. Do you get cold sores often?
Never have
727. Do you have a cold right now?
No...
728. Do you suffer from chronic migraines?
Chronic headaches
729. Do you like to touch sharp objects?
Wow....but no
730. Do you have a twitching problem?
No
731. Are you homicidal?
No
732. What do you do on the computer?
I use it to type up homework, papers, check email and surf the internet
733. Anything your parents should know about?
Nope not a thing
734. Are you happy with your life?
4 out of 5 stars
735. Is everybody else happy with your life?
Brian is proud
736. Do you like 100% white grape juice?
Yes.....I can't stand that purple grape juice....unless it is being used to make wine
737. Do you honestly believe that trees are, in fact, green?
No as they contain more than one chlorophyll. So as the tree begins to destroy the leave it will remove the green chlorophyll first revealing the other chlorophyll colors.....I am BIG into Botany...almost became a landscape designer
738. How big is the universe?
infinate
739. What's the logic behind your answer?
None I guess.....just what was always drilled into our heads in school
740. How many hours of sleep do you get every night?
Between 4-5
741. What do you dream about?
EVERYTHING
742. Anything your parents should know about?
Nope
743. Do you fall for Internet advertisements?
Never....they are all attempts to get you to spend money
744. Do you enjoy bungee jumping?
Yes....wish that I could do it again
745. Do you have AIM?
Nope
746. MSN?
Nope
747. YIM?
Yes
748. A Neopets account?
Awww, nope
749. A Vampirefreaks account?
WTF?
750. A Quizilla account?
?
751. A Bzoink account?
?
752. Do you watch bugs crawl on the floor?
No I scream for Brian to come kill them
753. Do you follow the bugs that crawl on the floor?
Wow
754. Do you get attacked by ladybugs?
In TN we did at Cades Cove
755. Are you scared of everything that breathes?
Spiders....
756. Doesn't breathe?
Nope
757. Are you scared of anything at all?
Yes
758. What?
SPIDERS!!!!!
759. Which cardinal direction do you like best?
North....but ever so slightly
760. Are you aware that a cardinal direction is not a reference to a red bird?
Yes
761. Do you have a life?
I like to pretend that I do :)
762. Do you have a microphone on your computer?
Yes.. next to the webcam
763. A webcam?
Next to the microphone
764. A scanner?
Yeppers....We have a all in one thingy
765. A printer?
Yeppers
766. A cordless mouse?
For my laptop yes, the desktop no
767. Does your mouse light up?
It has a light but will only light up if the battery in it is going bad or right after I turn it on
768. Are you scared of mice?
Nope
769. What kind of computer do you have?
I have a Dell Inspiron
770. Were you ever physically abused?
Yes
771. Verbally?
Yes
772. Sexually?
.......
773. Do you wish you were a fish?
Nope
774. A cat?
Nope
775. A dog?
Nope
776. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes...who doesn't
777. What kind is it?
an enV2
778. Do you weasel out of things?
Nope
779. Do your teachers like you?
My first Psych teacher thought that I was crazy
780. Do your parents like you?
That hate me as much as I hate them
781. Do your siblings like you?
I hate them as much as they hate me
782. Does karma, if it exists, love you?
I would like to think so
783. Did you have a tail when you were born?
We all have "tails"...a coccyx or tailbone
784. Do you enjoy school?
Very much so
785. Do you sleep under or over the covers?
Always under but if it is too hot I will just cover my feet
786. Do you sleep in a bed?
Yes, unless if I doze off on the couch
787. Do you catch yourself floating at times?
Never
788. Are you a packrat?
Nope, Not any more
789. Do you know HTML or CSS?
HTML yes.......CSS not so well
790. Do you find yourself chewing on anything your fingers have touched?
No
791. Do you shy away from social situations?
Never
792. Are you obsessed with shiny things?
I am not a bird......
793. Are you at least attracted to them?
Who isn't
794. Do you know what you're going to get for the holidays?
Nope not a clue.....hopeful nothing since I HATE receiving gifts
795. Do you smash guitars or any other type of instrument?
Now why would I do that?
796. Do you label other people?
Yes.....they are PEOPLE
797. Are you proud?
Of my daughter.....YES!!!
798. Do you like scrambled eggs?
With a TON of Texas PeteGreatest Movies of All Time
How Bad Can I Make You Look?
799. Do you wash your hands frequently?
Yes...
800. Do you wet the bed?
Never
801. What age did you stop?
i think when I was like 4
802. Is that age older than you are now?
Way younger
803. Do you lie a lot?
Nope
804. Do you forget to brush your teeth frequently?
Sometimes I will only brush them once a day
805. Brush your hair?
Try not as often since brushing is bad.....I comb my hair more
806. Do you use deoderant?
Every day
807. Do you masturbate?
Nope
808. How often?
Never....I dont need to
809. Are you an alcoholic?
Sometimes.....especially after one of Crash's partys
810. A druggie?
Nope
811. Do you drink illegally?
No
812. Do you wear underwear?
Every day
813. Do you change your underwear frequently?
Again Every day
814. Are you a coward?
Nope, I will stand my ground
815. A loser?
At some things
816. An idiot?
I am not a know-it-all
817. Do you chatspeak?
No
818. Are you a bad friend?
I try not to be but I am not perfect
819. Are you untrustworthy?
Nope
820. Unreliable?
Sometimes
821. Do you pick your nose?
Yes
822. Are you imperfect?
Yes, am I ever
823. Do you think you are perfect?
Hell no
824. Ugly?
4 out of 5 stars......
825. Do you have bad hair?
It needs to be layered
826. A big nose?
Nope
827. Are you shallow?
Naw
828. Greedy?
When it comes to popcorn....
829. Do you tell people you love them just to get what you want?
Never
830. Do you have any talents?
I can crochet better than your grandma
831. Do you burp often?
Yes but never out in public, just at home out loud
832. Are you good at it?
I can make myself burb
833. Are you impolite?
I will fake a smile if I have to
834. Disrespectful?
Nope
835. Sadistic?
NEVER
836. Are you a pansy?
Nope
837. Are you a conformist?
Depends on what I am conforming too....I am accepting of change
838. Do you buy your non-conformist clothing at Hot Topic like all of your non-conformist friends?
Nope.....I have never even been in that store
839. Do you feel that every band you used to like before they became successful has sold out?
Nope, not really
840. Are you a fan of George W. Bush?
Hell No
841. Do you have buck teeth?
Nope
842. Acne?
Nope, I never have
843. Mental illnesses?
Stress
844. Are you fake?
I couldnt be fake if I tried
845. Do you wear makeup, a push-up bra, lifts in your shoes or dye your hair?
Yes, Yes, No, No
846. If yes, do you want to reconsider your answer to 844?
No....because fake to me is acting like someone you are not.
847. Does your breath smell?
Probably like blueberries
848. Do you have a strong body odor?
No not even if I sweat real bad either
849. Does the amount of perfume or cologne your wear constitute a strong body odor?
No I just love my perfume
850. Do you have bad teeth?
Nope.....although years ago I did
851. Are the good teeth you have technically 'your' teeth?
Yes...
852. Do you have a bull ring through your nose?
nope
853. Are you overweight?
Almost underweight
854. Are you lying?
Nope
855. Do you realize that there is a difference between an 'athletic' body build and slightly overweight?
Athletic means that you are flat-chested, slightly overweight means that you have curves that are sexy
856. Are you anorexic?
Nope
857. Bulimic?
Nope
858. Do you have a piercing in an inappropriate spot on your body?
Nope not at all
859. Would your parents say that you have a piercing in an inappropriate spot on your body?
......
860. Do you have a tatoo on your lower back right above your waistline?
Yes I have a "Tramp-Stamp"
861. Is it a tribal design, butterfly or oriental symbol?
Kinda Sorta Oriental....I mean they are chinese cherry blossoms
862. If yes, do you want to reconsider your answer to 837?
No because it has nothing to do with that
863. Do you have a tattoo in an inappropriate spot on your body?
Nope
864. Is it in a spot that is going to sag in 15 years?
nope
865. Are you a wannabe?
Never
866. Do you get bad grades?
I got a C in history last week......
867. What's your IQ level?
Last time I was tested I was tested at 143
868. Are you a bad guesser?
Sometimes
869. Are you slow?
I am all over the place
870. Do you just not realize that you are slow?
Nope
871. Are you bad at reading people?
I am pretty good at it
872. Are you too nice for your own good?
ALL THE TIME
873. Do you have a lot of friends?
I have just enough
874. Do your 'friends' agree with you?
Yea they would
875. Do you give in easily?
Almost always
876. Are you stubborn?
Almost always as well
877. Did you give the same answer for 875 and 876?
Yes I did
878. If so, do you want to reconsider your answer to 869?
Nope because it depends on the situation
879. Are you annoying?
I am like an annoying fly you just want to swat at
880. Do you enjoy talking about gross, disturbing things?
With Boonie
881. Are you a necrophilliac?
Nope
882. Are you incestual?
Hell No!!!! EWWWW
883. Is your room messy?
Nope
884. Do you make fun of other people?
Just those who are full of themselves
885. Do you respect your body?
I probably should respect it more than I do
886. Are you arrogant?
No not really
887. Do you have low self-esteem?
Nope...
888. Are you unique?
VERY MUCH SO
889. Are your hands clammy?
All the time
890. Are you short?
Vertically challenged
891. Are you freakishly tall?
......
892. Do you like Simple Plan?
?Best Top Ten Lists
Beliefs
893. Do you believe in God?
I believe in a higher being yes
894. Do you believe in magic?
Nope
895. True love?
Yes
896. Heaven?
Not quite sure if I do or not
897. Hell?
Same answer as above
898. Satan?
Not sure there either
899. The Lord and Lady?
The Lord yes, the Lady....isn't that a catholic thing?
900. The Goddess?
Ahhh, No
901. The Greek Gods or Goddesses?
NOPE
902. The Pagan Gods or Goddesses?
NOPE
903. Are you an atheist?
Used to be
904. Agnostic?
Never
905. Do you believe in fairies?
Nope
906. Dragons?
Nope
907. Unicorns?
Nope
908. Gollums?
Nope
909. Santa?
Nope
910. The Easter Bunny?
Nope
911. The Tooth Fairy?
Nope
912. Pixies?
Nope
913. Phoenixes?
Nope
914. Elves?
Nope
915. Dwarves?
I think that they prefer to be called little people
916. Mermaids?
Nope
917. Karma?
Kinda sorta....
918. Immortality?
Nope
919. Do you believe in the Aztec Gods?
Nope
920. Mayan Gods?
Nope
921. Incan Gods?
Nope
922. Do you believe that each different belief creates a new reality?
A new way of thinking for each culture....yes
923. Do you believe in life on other planets?
Hard to say.....The possibilities are there
924. Do you believe in parallel universes?
Nope
925. Do you believe that black holes are time portals?
Nope
926. Do you believe in Eternity?
Nope
927. Do you believe in evolution?
Yes I do
928. Do you believe in life after death?
Nope
929. What happens to us after we die?
Not sure.....still toying with the whole do we go to heaven or simply no longer exist thing
930. Do you believe in superheroes?
We have everyday superheros
931. Super villains?
Them too
932. Do you believe in Fate?
Yes, BIG TIME
933. That everything has a purpose?
Yes....
934. Do you believe that everything revolves around money?
Nope that I dont
935. Sex?
For some it does
936. Love?
For me it does
937. Success?
Nope
938. Making yourself happy?
In order to make other happy, you need to make yourself happy first
939. Making others happy?
See above
940. Religion?
I believe that having a sense of faith is fundamental in being happy
941. Politics?
I love politics......they are my day time version of soaps
942. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes I do
943. Angels?
Nope
944. Demons?
Nope
945. Ghosts?
Nope
946. Do you believe there's a someone for everyone?
Yes, Yes I do.....
947. Do you believe in true, selfless happiness?
Sometimes
948. Do you believe in selfessness at all?
Yes
949. Do you believe that wishing for something can make it happen?
Nope......
950. Do you believe that the means justify the ends?
What goes up.....
951. Do you believe that anything can happen?
Yes anything can happen.....Free Xbox 360
This Or That
952. Pie or cake?
Cheesecake.
953. Pie or 3.14159...?
Pi
954. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.....
955. Black or white?
Black as it is harder to get dirty
956. Ceiling or floor?
Floor
957. Couch or bed?
Couch if my back hurts, bed if it doesn't
958. Cough or sneeze?
Sneeze
959. On or off?
On I guess
960. Closed or open?
OPEN OPEN OPEN
961. Brush or comb?
Comb.....gentler on the hair
962. Long or short?
Long
963. Big or small?
Medium
964. Wet or dry?
Dry
965. Under or over?
Under
966. Top or bottom?
Bottom
967. Fly or fall?
Fly
968. Smile or frown?
Smile....it's more fun
969. Tears of joy or tears of sorrow?
Tears out of joy
970. Hot or cold?
Hot....I HATE being Cold
971. Warm or cool?
Warm would be better than hot
972. Rough or smooth?
Depends on what
973. Cat or dog?
Dog for sure
974. Snake or bird?
Snake
975. Shark or T-Rex?
Shark....
976. Past or present?
Present then future
977. Science fiction or fantasy?
Fiction
978. Dull or sharp?
Shrap since dull can be dangerous
979. Live forever or die young?
Die old
980. Books or television?
Both
981. Jump or skip?
Skip....it's alot of Fun!
982. Fast or slow?
Fast....I hate slow unless if you are taking your time to perfect something
983. Run or walk?
How about walking fast?
984. Guy or girl?
Guys.....
985. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Warner brothers over Disney for sure
986. Belle or Jasmine?
Jasmine
987. Gaston or Cruella Deville?
I loved Cruella Deville
988. Food or friends?
Both
989. Colors or black and white?
Colors....black and white would be boring
990. Cute or pretty?
Pretty as cute is something that you would use to describe a kid
991. Good or evil?
Good over evil any day
992. Fruits or vegetables?
Vegetables...
993. Milk or juice?
Diet Pop
994. Hot chocolate or gingerale?
Hot chocolate but gingerale is my cure all when I feel sick
995. Beer or wine?
VINO!!!!!
996. Movies or cartoons?
Movies
997. Pillow or blanket?
Pillow....and I require 3 of them
998. Moon or stars?
Stars
999. Sky or sea?
The sea
1000. Explode or implode?
Explode I guess

0 comments:
Post a Comment