8/23/2008 11:11:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Where is this summer going? It is flying by and soon it will be Autumn (my favorite season) followed promptly with my second favorite season.......as long as we get at LEAST ONE snow day this year. I hope so at least. That's the only thing that I miss about living up north.....THE ONLY THING. I just can;t wait until the leaves start changing, the cool nights and warm days and then soon Thanksgiving will be right around the corner and of course the elections as well.

I have officially decided that I will be voting for McCain this year. The only thing that I don't quite care about his campaign tactics or some of the truths that he is bending (even though Obama is doing the same thing). I just wish that McCain would come up with a far better plan for harnessing renewable resources....he is being pretty vague there. But none the less, I think McCain would far out way Obama in terms of turning our country around for the better.

0 comments: