Wow.....
7/02/2008 10:31:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So it has been a while-not intentional of course-since I have been on here to blog. It's just that I have been busy studying, taking notes and writing papers. Next week I have end of class exams and my English paper due. I am turning my Psychology paper in tomorrow, one week early. I didn't want to have to worry about trying to turn in two papers at once. I want to start and finish my last paper on Friday so I will have all weekend to study for both classes. Hard to believe that these five weeks are almost over with. I ended up choosing the subject on wineries for my process paper. Should end up being very easy for me to do.
Kaity now is into telling knock-knock jokes and giving people raspberries. I will be standing next to Brian and I will ask Kaity "What do you do to Daddy's belly?". She will lift up his shirt, take a deep breath and blow on his belly really loudly. I love it as does he. She is also into telling jokes. She will say "Knock-knock" and I will say "Who's' there?" and she will either laugh or say Kaity or something else. Two days ago however when her and I were doing playing, she asked me knock-knock and and after I replied, she looked at me for a second and said in a sad voice "Oh, s***". I died laughing. So now she THINKS it is OK to say that word. I am going to have to break her of that habit pretty quickly. Thought that I had before when she used to say it (like she did once in front of an old lady at Harris Teeter) but I guess I did not.
Now I understand why so many people can't or won't go to school. I am growing very tired of the whole extra loan process. I am thankful that I don't need near as much as others do or did in my class, but none the less, the process in which to apply is a pain in the a**. Oh well, just think of how much I will be making when all said and done........way, way more than Brian!
What else.....hmmm.....going to see the fire works at the Bulls stadium this year. I am not 100% positive though, have to see what Brian says.
Kaity's uncle Joe is having his party on Saturday. I am going to make a vegi arrangement and a fruit arrangement just like that one company does-yet mine will be far better than what they can produce. I am trying to think of something different to take over since I REALLY don't feel like cooking anything in the kitchen since it has been so hot. I am sure to wow everyone with what I can make. I will take a pic if I can remember.
Kaity now is into telling knock-knock jokes and giving people raspberries. I will be standing next to Brian and I will ask Kaity "What do you do to Daddy's belly?". She will lift up his shirt, take a deep breath and blow on his belly really loudly. I love it as does he. She is also into telling jokes. She will say "Knock-knock" and I will say "Who's' there?" and she will either laugh or say Kaity or something else. Two days ago however when her and I were doing playing, she asked me knock-knock and and after I replied, she looked at me for a second and said in a sad voice "Oh, s***". I died laughing. So now she THINKS it is OK to say that word. I am going to have to break her of that habit pretty quickly. Thought that I had before when she used to say it (like she did once in front of an old lady at Harris Teeter) but I guess I did not.
Now I understand why so many people can't or won't go to school. I am growing very tired of the whole extra loan process. I am thankful that I don't need near as much as others do or did in my class, but none the less, the process in which to apply is a pain in the a**. Oh well, just think of how much I will be making when all said and done........way, way more than Brian!
What else.....hmmm.....going to see the fire works at the Bulls stadium this year. I am not 100% positive though, have to see what Brian says.
Kaity's uncle Joe is having his party on Saturday. I am going to make a vegi arrangement and a fruit arrangement just like that one company does-yet mine will be far better than what they can produce. I am trying to think of something different to take over since I REALLY don't feel like cooking anything in the kitchen since it has been so hot. I am sure to wow everyone with what I can make. I will take a pic if I can remember.

0 comments:
Post a Comment