Questions people never think of…
7/03/2008 05:30:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
While driving down the road, and looking for an address, do you turn the radio down?
Yes, and for the life of me I can't figure out why I do....
Pretend you are a really good cook, what meal would you make?
I am a really good cook. Next I want to make Beef Wellington.....perfectly.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
My jeans that fit me perfectly
If you could quit your job right now, and be anything you wanted, what would it be?
Ha! Been there, done that! Now I am in school again!
What do you think of when you look at the stars?
That I would love to see them up close.
When you add someone into your cell phone, do you use there real name, or there nickname?
Depends on who they are.....
Why?
Friends get their nickname that I have for them, business and school contacts get their full name added.
If you use there real name, do you add their last name?
Yes, because otherwise i would get several of them confused since 1/3 of them all have the same names......
How much information do you ask for before you sleep with someone?
Tons. I can't just sleep with some random guy without getting to know them first.
How long do you date someone before you sleep with them?
I go so far as to tell a guy I won't sleep with them UNLESS we go on at least 5 dates. Just ask Brian, he'll attest to that
If you could say ONE THING to the president, what would it be?
I am SO glad that your term is about up......economic stimulus my a**. Look at the good that did for the economy.
If you could meet ANY president, dead or not, who would it be?
Clinton
Why?
To thank him for what he did for our economy and that I wish he was still in office.
If you could get rid of the holiday season, would you?
Christmas
Why?
It is way too "Hallmarkie"
IF you could go to any state, which one would you go to and why?
VA. I plan on living there in my favorite city one day.
Would you ever get a personalized license plate?
Yes but only if would say one thing.
If yes, would would it say?
It would say *10-8*
If you could go to college, what would you major in?
Nursing!!!!
Before you go to sleep at night, what do you think of?
Studying.....
What is your favorite kind of weather?
Summer. The hotter, the better.
Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?
Well in a sense it is a practice since the more patients they see the better they perform. Practice makes perfect.
Yes, and for the life of me I can't figure out why I do....
Pretend you are a really good cook, what meal would you make?
I am a really good cook. Next I want to make Beef Wellington.....perfectly.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
My jeans that fit me perfectly
If you could quit your job right now, and be anything you wanted, what would it be?
Ha! Been there, done that! Now I am in school again!
What do you think of when you look at the stars?
That I would love to see them up close.
When you add someone into your cell phone, do you use there real name, or there nickname?
Depends on who they are.....
Why?
Friends get their nickname that I have for them, business and school contacts get their full name added.
If you use there real name, do you add their last name?
Yes, because otherwise i would get several of them confused since 1/3 of them all have the same names......
How much information do you ask for before you sleep with someone?
Tons. I can't just sleep with some random guy without getting to know them first.
How long do you date someone before you sleep with them?
I go so far as to tell a guy I won't sleep with them UNLESS we go on at least 5 dates. Just ask Brian, he'll attest to that
If you could say ONE THING to the president, what would it be?
I am SO glad that your term is about up......economic stimulus my a**. Look at the good that did for the economy.
If you could meet ANY president, dead or not, who would it be?
Clinton
Why?
To thank him for what he did for our economy and that I wish he was still in office.
If you could get rid of the holiday season, would you?
Christmas
Why?
It is way too "Hallmarkie"
IF you could go to any state, which one would you go to and why?
VA. I plan on living there in my favorite city one day.
Would you ever get a personalized license plate?
Yes but only if would say one thing.
If yes, would would it say?
It would say *10-8*
If you could go to college, what would you major in?
Nursing!!!!
Before you go to sleep at night, what do you think of?
Studying.....
What is your favorite kind of weather?
Summer. The hotter, the better.
Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?
Well in a sense it is a practice since the more patients they see the better they perform. Practice makes perfect.

0 comments:
Post a Comment