6/09/2008 11:38:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Kaitlyn is such a little trip, she thinks that getting up at 6 every morning with me is acceptable now. I like/need to get up at 6 in order to finish cleaning up from the night before and too fix her breakfast. However the real reason I get up really is so I can fully wake up before she does. I always have to have a cup of coffee in the morning before that energizer bunny awakens! I have a feeling that I will no longer be allowing her to sleep longer than an hour. I like for her to sleep that long since it allows me to vacuum with out upsetting her (even though she is getting better all of a sudden) and to mop the floors. I think that from now on she will be getting no more than forty-five minutes at the most.
Kaitlyn's drawing are becoming more defined. She can now draw straight lines and circles. It amazed me to see how her lines are so straight. She still draws with both of her hands and I was really hoping that we would've been seeing by now which one of her hands is more dominant but I guess that we will have to wait a while longer for that.
SO tomorrow is the start of my new semester and I am WAY TOO EXCITED! I know, I know I keep saying that but it is SO true. I can't wait to start as I know it will be so much fun. I went out to Target and bought this awesome and very colorful plaid tote to carry all of my stuff in. I didn't want to have to use a book bag since I hate to use a zipper. Zippers are very irksome, especially the one on this book bag since it is the same one that I have had since high school. I never throw anything away :)! Brian hates my backpack as he thinks it is ugly and he can't believe that I would want to use it. I told him that I could also use it for when we went to the beach. He replied along the lines of "well then you will be carrying it".
Any who like Brian said, I have a feeling that I will be doing some writing my first day. I hate to write on a whim about something that is given to me. I much rather write about what I choose. So if that is the case that should be pretty "fun".
Plus I am kinda curious as too how many students will be in this class. I hope there isn't too many since I love smaller classes as opposed to larger ones. I feel that it allows for greater class involvement. I hope that I don;t get called on too much!
Kaitlyn's drawing are becoming more defined. She can now draw straight lines and circles. It amazed me to see how her lines are so straight. She still draws with both of her hands and I was really hoping that we would've been seeing by now which one of her hands is more dominant but I guess that we will have to wait a while longer for that.
SO tomorrow is the start of my new semester and I am WAY TOO EXCITED! I know, I know I keep saying that but it is SO true. I can't wait to start as I know it will be so much fun. I went out to Target and bought this awesome and very colorful plaid tote to carry all of my stuff in. I didn't want to have to use a book bag since I hate to use a zipper. Zippers are very irksome, especially the one on this book bag since it is the same one that I have had since high school. I never throw anything away :)! Brian hates my backpack as he thinks it is ugly and he can't believe that I would want to use it. I told him that I could also use it for when we went to the beach. He replied along the lines of "well then you will be carrying it".
Any who like Brian said, I have a feeling that I will be doing some writing my first day. I hate to write on a whim about something that is given to me. I much rather write about what I choose. So if that is the case that should be pretty "fun".
Plus I am kinda curious as too how many students will be in this class. I hope there isn't too many since I love smaller classes as opposed to larger ones. I feel that it allows for greater class involvement. I hope that I don;t get called on too much!

0 comments:
Post a Comment