ENG 111

6/11/2008 07:31:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow for this being a 5 week course, I anticipated more writing assignments since she has to pack 6 months worth of lessons into 5 nights. Although they are 4 hour courses, I still expected more. We had a essay in class to write last night (Brian was right), we have another essay due on the 24th and our research essay is due the day of our exam. So other than reading a lot and taking a lot of notes, I will only have 3 homework assignments for this class. I guess that had a lot to do with the fact that we will also be in PSY and in that class you are guaranteed to read A LOT in there for sure. I really LOVE my professor as she is so sweet and down to earth. I can't believe that someone can actually make English fun. I have always hated the subject on English. We are taught to learn correct English yet in real life we never use it. So I am keeping this short as I am starting to work on my rough draft. Coming up with a thesis is a pain. I want it to be inviting enough for someone to want to read what I have written, but writing about the pros of school uniforms is not exactly great reading as everyone already has their own opinion. I mean why read one more?

0 comments: