What I did today.

7/28/2007 05:53:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well for starters I played with Kaity all morning...she was in one of her moods again where she needed constant attention. I love it but you can only chase her around the house for so long before it gets old. We then moved onto reading one of her books but she kept going back and forth so many times in the book to where I could receit what was on the page by heart.
I talked to Shannon for awhile and then had lunch with Brian. Kaity laid down for her afternoon nap and slept almost 2 hours! She was tired since she had been up since 8.
Shannon called me back and we talked some more and then Kaity woke up from her nap. Her and I went to the store since I had to go grocery shopping for things that I needed for dinner. I am in the process of making chicken stuffed with garlic mayo spread on the inside with fresh basil, sun dried tomatos and provolone cheese. I am having on the side asparagus seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil and cous-cous with sun dried tomatos, basil and garlic. I am trying to make a special dinner for Brian to come home to and I hope he loves it....

0 comments: