Kaitys' baby book

1/03/2007 07:41:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I think that I have become obsessive over working on her babybook. I bought a book from Barnes and Noble right after I found out that I was pregnant with Kaity on 9/22/05. I only know the exact date because I even saved the receipt. I have saved everything from her birth like her U/S pics (2D and the 3D) too her first outfit that she wore home. Basically everything that a mom would normally save. I even saved the pregnancy test that I took, every single paper that I received during her pregnancy (every single one), her umbilical cord (weird but hey) and I did a pre-pregnancy journal plus the post-pregnancy babybook that I have been working on. I bought this wonderful book that like I said before. I have been religious about filling out. Once it is finished in a year or two I am planning on scanning it and uploading the whole thing online. This book is very detailed in a sense that it has you list everything about her as a baby.
I am so proud of myself for keeping it up and filling it out. I can't say that I have been alone in doing this as B loves to fill sections in himself. I think that it is sad that most women will buy a baby book, fill out some sections and then stop or lose interest. Not me. When my daughter is old enough one day to read it I want her to see how much effort was put into preserving her life as a baby. I know that she will appreciate it as it is pretty awesome.

0 comments: