About Me
1/01/2007 01:57:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I was born in Toledo, Ohio at Toledo Hospital on March 20, 1981 at 9:23 a.m. I am a Pisces with a bit of Aries in me. I am sensitive but very outgoing. I am very assertive but know when to back off. Anywho I grew up all over northwest Ohio.......Toledo, Northwood, Millbury, and Luckey to name a few. I am the oldest of four immediate siblings but third oldest of all my siblings. I have two sisters, Gloria (free-spirited person, who I love more than anyone) and Sara (stubborn and set in her ways BUT she is able to hold her own so watch out). My brother Lloyd is a wanderer at heart and will do anything for anyone. I have an older step brother Adam. He is the most accomplished of all my siblings and I have much respect for him as he is making something of himself. I have an older step sister Nicole and a younger step sister Lindsay. I never got along with neither one of them so I don't keep in contact with either.
I have a wonderful mom, Susan, who lives in Toledo with my step dad, Bob, (or should I just say dad as that is really all he is to me) They are the most wonderful parents anyone could possibly have. My step mom, Joy,is also wonderful but I never talk to her because of my real dad. I have never gotten along with my real father as he is the most selfish, hating and uncaring person I know. As kids we bounced back and forth from my mother to my father before finally living with him. I couldn't stand him but he was my father so I tried to love him. We lived with my Aunt Fran, his sister, for a while in Luckey. After she died we moved in with Joy as they were seeing each other before she died. After that things went down hill. My dad showed more love towards his two step kids then his own. We were essentially the slaves of the household. Try doing dishes two to three times a day for 8 people every day for almost 9 years. You will have a greater appreciation for dishwashers. I tried to make my dad love me more by excelling in school and running track and cross country. I graduated with honors from high school. I have a ACT score of 36 and a SAT score of 1575. I never got into trouble at school, was always on time getting home, always did my chores and that still wasn't good enough. I wasn't the greatest runner in the world but my father never came to any of my events. He was even reluctant to go to my graduation. He and my step mom would be sure to attend my step sisters events though.
My father was a very lazy man citing that he couldn't get along with any of his supervisors at any of the places that he worked so he would always quit. He was a roofer so that was easy for him to quit and start someplace else. My father growing up was also very, very, very mentally abusive to us four kids. He was also very physically abusive was well. I can reflect upon myself now and see how and why I have turned out the way that I did. I am the exact opposite of that man. I have a very strong work ethic and I would never dream of hitting a child. I don't give up and I have much respect for authority. A part of me hates that my daughter will grow up not knowing her grandpa but at the same time I don't want to subject her to someone so hateful. I figure that she will grow up knowing Bob as grandpa. The day that I left home was on fathers day which also coincided with his birthday to make a point.
I moved down here to NC in June of '99. I moved in with my Aunt Pam while I was looking for a place to live on my own. I was just happy to be 623 miles away from where I grew up, I was happy to be me for a change and to finally have someone appreciate me for who I was. I was happy to be away from it all.
I met this guy named Steve when I started working at the post office in Chapel Hill. After hanging out a few times it was apparent that we were hitting it off. I was still looking for a place to move to and when he asked if I wanted to move in I said yes. Things were going great for a while and then he askked me to marry him. Well then it got bad because about 6 months later he got invited back for his high school reunion by his best friend. Well he met up with his old high school sweetheart and less than siix months after that he quit his job and moved back to Michigan. Last I heard he had become a far worse alcholic than he already was and became a janitor at some school up there. Don't I feel bad for him :0) I moved back in with my aunt for a while to save some money. My sister Gloria at that point had already moved down here and her and I got a place together. We had a falling out because of who she was hanging around with and she got to pissed at me and moved back. I moved in with Jen Wall after that and then that was when I met Brian.
He and I met at the end of July in 2002. I had fallen in love with him the moment I had met him. He was actually the one who said that he loved me first though. We had a whirlwind romance (we still do) and decided to get married. I moved in with him sometime after his birthday that November. We had ups and downs like any other couple. They were made far more worse by his ex wife. She is way too controling. Anything and everything that affects her life she has to control. She was very unwilling to reason or listen to what anyone had to say since she always had to be right. I would have loved to have gotten to know her as a friend but she probably wouldn't have listened to me.
Brian and I finally got married in December on the 14th. It was what I had always wanted but he just had to discover for himself that it was what he wanted as well. He had a lot of healing to do after his first marriage as she hurt him real bad. But I guess she will never learn as she has already cheated on her third husband with a guy named Jake. It was pretty stupid on her part to admit that little bit of info to my husband. Brian told her not to do it but she did it anyway. I guess once a cheater always a cheater. Brian once told me that he regreted the fact that I wasn't the one he married first. I can see why. He also said that he regreted waiting so long to get married the second time. I guess he wanted to make sure that i wasn't going to turn out to be just like her.
We became pregnant at the end of July and had our beautiful baby girl Kaity nine months later. She was born on May 7th at 4:23 p.m. at Duke Hospital. She weighed 7lbs 9ozs. She was truly a blessing to us. I think that Brian was more excited about her coming then I was. He would look forward to talking to her everyday and "play" with her when she would kick. He talked about her constantly and would show off the 2-D and 3-D U/S pictures that we had of her. He couldn't wait for the prenatal appointments so that he could hear her heartbeat. At some of the visits my Dr. would let Brian use the doppler to find her heartbeat. Oh did he think that was cool!!! He even asked if he could cut the cord and he got to. He was the most wonderful coach and was very excited about the labor and delivery. He even had the nurse get a mirror so that I could see what he was seeing. He is a very proud father and would absolutely love it if Kaity became a daddys' girl. He and I play fight over who gets her. ;)
So he and I now have everything that we could possibly need or want out of life. We have each other and a beautiful daughter. We are getting a new house soon and everything will be perfect. However there have been talks of a baby number two, so we shall soon see.
I have a wonderful mom, Susan, who lives in Toledo with my step dad, Bob, (or should I just say dad as that is really all he is to me) They are the most wonderful parents anyone could possibly have. My step mom, Joy,is also wonderful but I never talk to her because of my real dad. I have never gotten along with my real father as he is the most selfish, hating and uncaring person I know. As kids we bounced back and forth from my mother to my father before finally living with him. I couldn't stand him but he was my father so I tried to love him. We lived with my Aunt Fran, his sister, for a while in Luckey. After she died we moved in with Joy as they were seeing each other before she died. After that things went down hill. My dad showed more love towards his two step kids then his own. We were essentially the slaves of the household. Try doing dishes two to three times a day for 8 people every day for almost 9 years. You will have a greater appreciation for dishwashers. I tried to make my dad love me more by excelling in school and running track and cross country. I graduated with honors from high school. I have a ACT score of 36 and a SAT score of 1575. I never got into trouble at school, was always on time getting home, always did my chores and that still wasn't good enough. I wasn't the greatest runner in the world but my father never came to any of my events. He was even reluctant to go to my graduation. He and my step mom would be sure to attend my step sisters events though.
My father was a very lazy man citing that he couldn't get along with any of his supervisors at any of the places that he worked so he would always quit. He was a roofer so that was easy for him to quit and start someplace else. My father growing up was also very, very, very mentally abusive to us four kids. He was also very physically abusive was well. I can reflect upon myself now and see how and why I have turned out the way that I did. I am the exact opposite of that man. I have a very strong work ethic and I would never dream of hitting a child. I don't give up and I have much respect for authority. A part of me hates that my daughter will grow up not knowing her grandpa but at the same time I don't want to subject her to someone so hateful. I figure that she will grow up knowing Bob as grandpa. The day that I left home was on fathers day which also coincided with his birthday to make a point.
I moved down here to NC in June of '99. I moved in with my Aunt Pam while I was looking for a place to live on my own. I was just happy to be 623 miles away from where I grew up, I was happy to be me for a change and to finally have someone appreciate me for who I was. I was happy to be away from it all.
I met this guy named Steve when I started working at the post office in Chapel Hill. After hanging out a few times it was apparent that we were hitting it off. I was still looking for a place to move to and when he asked if I wanted to move in I said yes. Things were going great for a while and then he askked me to marry him. Well then it got bad because about 6 months later he got invited back for his high school reunion by his best friend. Well he met up with his old high school sweetheart and less than siix months after that he quit his job and moved back to Michigan. Last I heard he had become a far worse alcholic than he already was and became a janitor at some school up there. Don't I feel bad for him :0) I moved back in with my aunt for a while to save some money. My sister Gloria at that point had already moved down here and her and I got a place together. We had a falling out because of who she was hanging around with and she got to pissed at me and moved back. I moved in with Jen Wall after that and then that was when I met Brian.
He and I met at the end of July in 2002. I had fallen in love with him the moment I had met him. He was actually the one who said that he loved me first though. We had a whirlwind romance (we still do) and decided to get married. I moved in with him sometime after his birthday that November. We had ups and downs like any other couple. They were made far more worse by his ex wife. She is way too controling. Anything and everything that affects her life she has to control. She was very unwilling to reason or listen to what anyone had to say since she always had to be right. I would have loved to have gotten to know her as a friend but she probably wouldn't have listened to me.
Brian and I finally got married in December on the 14th. It was what I had always wanted but he just had to discover for himself that it was what he wanted as well. He had a lot of healing to do after his first marriage as she hurt him real bad. But I guess she will never learn as she has already cheated on her third husband with a guy named Jake. It was pretty stupid on her part to admit that little bit of info to my husband. Brian told her not to do it but she did it anyway. I guess once a cheater always a cheater. Brian once told me that he regreted the fact that I wasn't the one he married first. I can see why. He also said that he regreted waiting so long to get married the second time. I guess he wanted to make sure that i wasn't going to turn out to be just like her.
We became pregnant at the end of July and had our beautiful baby girl Kaity nine months later. She was born on May 7th at 4:23 p.m. at Duke Hospital. She weighed 7lbs 9ozs. She was truly a blessing to us. I think that Brian was more excited about her coming then I was. He would look forward to talking to her everyday and "play" with her when she would kick. He talked about her constantly and would show off the 2-D and 3-D U/S pictures that we had of her. He couldn't wait for the prenatal appointments so that he could hear her heartbeat. At some of the visits my Dr. would let Brian use the doppler to find her heartbeat. Oh did he think that was cool!!! He even asked if he could cut the cord and he got to. He was the most wonderful coach and was very excited about the labor and delivery. He even had the nurse get a mirror so that I could see what he was seeing. He is a very proud father and would absolutely love it if Kaity became a daddys' girl. He and I play fight over who gets her. ;)
So he and I now have everything that we could possibly need or want out of life. We have each other and a beautiful daughter. We are getting a new house soon and everything will be perfect. However there have been talks of a baby number two, so we shall soon see.

0 comments:
Post a Comment