7/31/2008 02:17:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So Brian decided that it would be funny to teach Kaity a fun little phrase to repeat. Have you all heard of Achmed the Dead Terrorist? He is a puppet that one of my favorite comedians (Jeff Dunham) uses when on stage. Here's the link to one of his videos on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MugQDD2FcKQ

Anyway moving on....So he has been teaching Kaity to say "I KILL YOU!" Well it backfired on him. He had taken Kaity up to Southpoint the other day to run around in the play area so that I could have the house to myself to study. Well KAITY was running around the play area with all the other kids yelling at the top of her lungs "I KILL YOU!" So as you could IMAGINE all of the other parents were staring at Brian. Ha, ha, ha Brian!!!! Isn't that just peachy. Then the other day when I got out of class early I called Brian and of course Kaity wanted on the phone to talk. So as she was talking to me on the phone (I absolutely love it when she does that, it is TOO CUTE!) I had said to her "Kaity, I love you". Usually she will reply with "I uv you too" but no not this time. After a long pause between me telling her that I loved her she replied with "I KILL YOU!" I was dying laughing on the phone as was Brian in the background. So then she replied with "I so funny" and then she started laughing. I could have killed Brian for teaching her that but it was SO funny!!! At least she isn't saying the S*** word anymore like she was. That was thanks to me :(! It just goes to show you that little kids really do listen to what you have to say and will repeat those words just like a parrot. Now I can't wait until she gets a little older and Brian will start having her act just like Pearl in that Will Ferrell video on YouTube. I just LOVE that man too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-b07JbTRU

I feel like I am such a bad mom for allowing this to happen but one day when we are all older I know that we will all laugh way too hard at this.

0 comments: