I can't sleep......
6/02/2008 04:07:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ummmm.....Yea, remember when I said that I have a bad case of insomnia? Well Kaity has had it (sort of) tonight instead of me. It all started when she got out of her bed, opened her door, saw that I had the TV on in my room, came in and wanted up on my bed. So I laid her down and she was out with in a few minutes. Trouble is now that she can't sleep and has been waking up every 30-45 minutes. So of course I haven't slept a wink all night. Every time I doze off, she wakes up. I don't get it. Her and her daddy need to get their sleeping problems checked out. I think that I will call the nurse tomorrow at the peds office and she what she thinks about Kaity.

0 comments:
Post a Comment