I knew it!!!!

6/16/2008 01:47:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Brian loved his gift from Kaity and I. The frames turned out beautifully and I love them too. He had been wanting some more pictures of us and he has them sitting on his night stand.


Kaity is becoming more and more of a lover of art and music everyday. She LOVES to play on her full length keyboard and she LOVES to draw. She even uses her pencils as drumsticks as she is singing! She used to never get enough of my reading to her but now she just wants to express herself through drawing and music. I am wondering if there is some sort of correlation that I should be looking for. Will she be more adapt to understanding math and science? I hope so since many girls tend to not pick up on that as well as boys.


Poor thing though, she has been having to get used to me reading all the time now. Funny thing is that when I highlight stuff in my textbook, she thinks that it is a free-for-all and that she is able to do the same thing with her crayons and/or pencils. I feel bad telling her no because she sees me doing it and it is hard for her to understand that she can not and I can. All I know is that I can not wait until this is done. I am tired of suffering from "eyes-glazed-over syndrome".

0 comments: