Today has been interesting
7/18/2007 08:04:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well not really but it would have been nice if it had been.
The pic above is of Grandfather Mountain looking at it from the parking lot.
Again I am sitting over at cargo as I always do every tuesday and wednesday from 5 til 9. Sad thing is I always look forward to these two days a week as they are a much needed break from the stress at the airport. I still remember the day I was told that I had to do it and I wasn't to keen on the idea but now I love coming over here!
So what else is going on...Kaity and I woke up within 30 minutes of each other this morning and we had eggs and sausage for breakfast. She absolutely loves eggs...girl can't get enough of them I swear. I gave her a bath and she stayed in the tubs until her little fingers and toes turned pruny.
She is turning into this little person that is becoming so independent that it scares me sometimes to think that one day she will grow up way to quickly before my eyes. They always say kids grow up fast and I agree. I mean just the other day (or as it feels like it was) she was eating baby food and formula. Now she is onto regular food (she almost all of her teeth in) and now milk. Heck she can even drink out of a straw and has been doing it for quite some time now. She holds the cup in one hand and uses her other hand to hold the straw to her mouth. She takes a sip and when she is done she goes "ahhh" like it was the best thing she has ever drank before! It is so cute and too funny!
Oh I colored my hair...again. This time I went red. Everyone says it brings out the blue in my eyes...which are blue enough as it is. I always change my hair style. I guess it is my way of changing my look completely. I don't think I have been my natural hair color for quite some time now. The closest was probably my last dye job, but even then I had highlights.
So what else...well I am going to breakfast with Shannon tomorrow at IHOP and I can't wait as I hardly get to spend any time with her any more. Probably a good thing sometimes since she is pregnant. I am kinda getting the "baby bug" again but am adamant about Kaity being an only kid. I have the "been there, done that" shirt because of her. Besides I know of six women who are pregnant right now...something in the water right? So in the mean time I will just live vicariously through Shannon all things baby related.
The pic above is of Grandfather Mountain looking at it from the parking lot.
Again I am sitting over at cargo as I always do every tuesday and wednesday from 5 til 9. Sad thing is I always look forward to these two days a week as they are a much needed break from the stress at the airport. I still remember the day I was told that I had to do it and I wasn't to keen on the idea but now I love coming over here!
So what else is going on...Kaity and I woke up within 30 minutes of each other this morning and we had eggs and sausage for breakfast. She absolutely loves eggs...girl can't get enough of them I swear. I gave her a bath and she stayed in the tubs until her little fingers and toes turned pruny.
She is turning into this little person that is becoming so independent that it scares me sometimes to think that one day she will grow up way to quickly before my eyes. They always say kids grow up fast and I agree. I mean just the other day (or as it feels like it was) she was eating baby food and formula. Now she is onto regular food (she almost all of her teeth in) and now milk. Heck she can even drink out of a straw and has been doing it for quite some time now. She holds the cup in one hand and uses her other hand to hold the straw to her mouth. She takes a sip and when she is done she goes "ahhh" like it was the best thing she has ever drank before! It is so cute and too funny!
Oh I colored my hair...again. This time I went red. Everyone says it brings out the blue in my eyes...which are blue enough as it is. I always change my hair style. I guess it is my way of changing my look completely. I don't think I have been my natural hair color for quite some time now. The closest was probably my last dye job, but even then I had highlights.
So what else...well I am going to breakfast with Shannon tomorrow at IHOP and I can't wait as I hardly get to spend any time with her any more. Probably a good thing sometimes since she is pregnant. I am kinda getting the "baby bug" again but am adamant about Kaity being an only kid. I have the "been there, done that" shirt because of her. Besides I know of six women who are pregnant right now...something in the water right? So in the mean time I will just live vicariously through Shannon all things baby related.


0 comments:
Post a Comment