If only closed minds came with closed mouths!!!!!

1/05/2007 03:36:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I mean it really is so true. I came up with that quote a while back and it has become the motto that I now live by. So anyway if you are not willing to grow as an individual then just go away. I hate people who feel like they have to better themselves by putting others down by talking shit and creating false shit about them. I admit, I used to be like that, but I choose not to be like that anymore. I feel like I have moved on and I am at that stage in my life where I am going to be me. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. (thank you Judy, my mentor!!!) Whether or not you like it is well, your problem. I am not here to worry about what others think of me as I have been burned by these actions on my part time and time again. Life is trivial or like a high school only if you make it that way for yourself. If you worry about what others say and think of you well then grow up. I choose not to care about others opinions of me. From now on, and my friends that are close to me will tell you, that is how I am going to be....... unconcerned of other peoples personal opinions of me. I am only concerned of peoples opinions who have a direct effect upon my life.

I am very sorry and I whole-heartedly apologize to a certain individual for my actions this past week. I am very aggressive and when I feel like I am being attacked, well let's just say that I tend to revert to my old ways and become the very person that I am not wanting to be. However I will say that my actions were only provoked because of that persons actions.

0 comments: